• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: BNIB HDS XPL 4000k Clicky with 18680 Battery Tube

flashlight nut

Enlightened
For sale is a HDS Cree XPL 4000k light. This was from the second and final special run organized by Hogo. It was purchased as a back up in case anything happened to the one I was carrying. This one was never carried. It is 325 lumens, a clicky model with black bezel, raised tailcap and 18680 battery tube. The tint is pleasingly warm. I am selling this because I got carried away with Hogo's special HCRI offerings recently. I did not post pics since it is BNIB so all original packaging included. Asking $375.00 which includes shipping and fees.

TERMS:
Shipping only within US.
First "I'll take it" gets it.
Shipping includes USPS small flat rate box. Extra insurance at buyer's expense.
Not responsible for package after it leaves post office.
PayPal only.

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: BNIB HDS XPL 4000k Clicky with 18680 Battery Tube

You are killing me!!!

I'm not sure how this light compares to the current lights or hogos latest runs... But i just did the same as you.

You have me very tempted even though i probably don't need it

flashlight nut

Enlightened

I feel your pain brother. I really do love the tint. I will not be parting with the 4000k I have been carrying.

JohnSmith

Enlightened

I'll take it. PM sent for your PayPal address.

Holy crap, did I just buy myself a HDS 325 4000k clicky?! Do you people have any idea how much I regret not getting one of these when they were available?

It's exactly the configuration I would have custom ordered myself, and I find it sitting right at the top of the page as I arrived. This is my reward for saying no to that BOSS E-series head for the last two days.

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats JohnSmith! This would have been my preferred config as well, I just couldn't swing it right now.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

Sold to JohnSmith!! Thanks.

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you John, the temptation was killing me. Almost pulled the trigger and probably should have.... But it sounds like you are where this belongs:thumbsup:

Congrats!

JohnSmith

Enlightened

Thanks all. Slumber Pass, your E2DL body was part of my plan for that BOSS head. But I held off, denying my urges for some strange reason. Then the Universe provided. Lol

JohnSmith

Enlightened

UPDATE: She's here, and she's spectacular. Condition was exactly as advertised and it shipped out ASAP. Many thanks to flashlight nut for the great light and a great transaction. I'd happily do business with him again.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

Thank you JohnSmith and likewise. Happy all way around. Now waiting for Hogo's High Noon.