eveready 4 d cell light for you

sbslider

Enlightened
I came across two incandescent flashlights today, both of which I am not interested in keeping. One is a black with red trim incan flashlight. The bulb measures 0.9 ohm with my DVM, which just says it is not failed open. I could not the light to illuminate, I think the connection between the battery compartment and the contacts that go to the light need some cleaning. The light style is a 4" dia head, 7" long body with a handle built in. The cells are arranged off center so you can fit the cell compartment and handle in the 4" dia dimension. It looks to have a bit of an optic built into the glass/plastic protection over the bulb. It used ot have a stand that allowed you to place it at an adjustable angle, but that piece is gone.

If you would like it, I will mail it to the address of your choice, you pay shipping. If you think it is worth something and would care to provide a bit extra $ for my trouble of shipping it to you, all the better. Just the light in a box weighs 15.x oz, so by the time this has a bit of padding, tape, etc it may be a tad over 16 oz. I will mail for 93111.

I have a second incan light that I would throw in as well, no name, but I did verify it is functional. 2 D cell black with a push button switch on the side. I did not weigh this one, just figuring if I added it as well the shipping would not likely change.

I am not mailing this today, and am leaving early tomorrow for a work trip. If no one wants this, it will end up in the ewaste bin. First person to post here saying I want it can have it. However, if someone decides it is worth more than the price of shipping and kicks in a bit more, than that person will get it. I am not trying to make this an auction or anything (not likely worth it, at least to me) but I have spent a bit of time generating this post, testing the light, etc. My first goal is that if someone values this light, which folks reading this forum may, that it goes to a good home. Otherwise I would not have taken the time to do this.

PS, I would post a picture but I not willing to take apicture, upload it, download it, etc. If pictures are relatively to send in PMs then I can PM you a picture. I have not taken one as of now.