MOST EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS EVER! New Loyalty Program--Earn Bucks With Each Purchase.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
WE ARE SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS PROGRAM!

You pretty much control how much store credit you can accumulate. Not only with your purchases but also with sharing to social media, referring Fenix Store, etc. CLICK HERE to get full details and start getting FREE PRODUCTS soon.

What do you think?

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you asked what we think, I'd like to give my opinion.

It sounds complicated.

If I'm understanding correctly, it's basically just 1% of each purchase applied as a store credit [toward future purchases]?

To be completely honest, 1% doesn't get me too excited. Now 5% maybe...

Last edited:

PartyPete

Enlightened
What works out to be 1% cash back isn't a lot but social incentives to earn more is a good idea - like what they implemented with writing reviews, birthday bonus, referring friends etc. I think to further expand that would help offset the lower cash back aspect of it. Maybe an added bonus when you buy $100+ per purchase....or maybe triple lumen bucks on select PartyPete approved Fenix products. [emoji6]

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thank you for the feedback!

Here is a bit more clarification of the program....

It is completely free to join...if you have an account, all you have to do is log in to it using existing username and password. You do receive the equivalent of 1% cash back upon enrolling, BUT after reaching the next tier, it jumps to 2%. The next tier is 4%. There are lots of actions that you earn points for, besides just spending money (social follows, shares, product reviews, etc). So you can actually move up to the next tier fairly quickly by participating! We will also be expanding the actions that earn points soon.

Also, keep an eye out for special promotions such as double points weekend, rewards points offerings etc. So hopefully this is a bit more appealing to you. I think once you look into it you'll see how points can add up quickly!

Please let us know here if you have any other questions, comments, or suggestions! Thanks!

Alone In The Dark

Newly Enlightened
If I'm understanding correctly, it's basically just 1% of each purchase applied as a store credit [toward future purchases]?

As I understand it, yes and no...

For example, let's say that you spend $378.00 at Fenix Store. The 378 lumen bucks that you earn on that purchase cannot be used for anything. Those lumen bucks are basically worthless until you spend another $122 at Fenix Store. Once you have 500 lumen bucks, you will then receive a $5.00 off coupon. Likewise, 1000 lumen bucks will get you a $10.00 off coupon.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
As I understand it, yes and no...

For example, let's say that you spend $378.00 at Fenix Store. The 378 lumen bucks that you earn on that purchase cannot be used for anything. Those lumen bucks are basically worthless until you spend another $122 at Fenix Store. Once you have 500 lumen bucks, you will then receive a $5.00 off coupon. Likewise, 1000 lumen bucks will get you a $10.00 off coupon.

This is mostly correct. However, a couple additional points to make:

At 1000 points, you enter the next VIP Tier (Fenix Enthusiast), which earns 2 lumen bucks for each dollar spent. You are NOT required to spend 1000 dollars to earn 1000 lumen bucks.

- Everyone gets 200 points for "enrolling" or activating their rewards program using a current Fenix Store account
- Earn 50 lumen bucks for each of the following actions: Review a product, follow on Facebook, follow on Instagram, Share on Facebook
- Get 500 lumen bucks on your birthday

So, as you can see, there are 900 lumen bucks without spending a single dollar....Now keep your eyes peeled for our 2 for 1 earning promotions coming soon, and you will be in the Fenix Enthusiast Tier before you know it!

As a bonus for entering the next tier, you get 500 free lumen bucks AND start earning at 2 lumen bucks per $1 spent. (The highest Tier earns 4 bucks per $1)!!!

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any questions!