• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GB shipping

canonite

Newly Enlightened
Hi ,

I have 5 shipments currently being shipped, 3 or which are via SEA Air Line or SEA Express . I am unable to identify the company handling the shipments, therefore unable to track the status..

Perhaps it's better to have a list of the companies that GB uses, so that the buyers can refer?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi ,

I have 5 shipments currently being shipped, 3 or which are via SEA Air Line or SEA Express . I am unable to identify the company handling the shipments, therefore unable to track the status..

Perhaps it's better to have a list of the companies that GB uses, so that the buyers can refer?

Hi, :)

First of all, thank you for your support and your advice.

And, please share with me about your package tracking numbers, or order numbers:)

I will check from points below:

1. what shipping methods

2. what products

3. when you ordered

As to a list of the companies that GB uses, if you mean all shipping and transitional stations should be listed on Gearbest site, that maybe a tough task for us, hope you can understand.

If you mean you can check form your tracking site, that is we do, when you got your tracking number, you can check all details of the package process: time, place and action done and planned.

More than 90% shipping ways can be tracked with tracking numbers, if you can not track,

1. please PM me, commonly, I will check my inbox daily

2. when I am offline, Please have a ticket from here: https://support.gearbest.com/ticket/ticket (24 hours online)

3. If you feel not good for service center's feedback to your package tracking, please also PM me, I have the duty to help you because you are one of CPF members.

Please share with me about your package tracking numbers, or order numbers, if you have any ticket numbers, please share with me, I will keep tracking for the issue :)

Best Regards,

Gearbest

Hope members enjoy your good weekends:)

Last edited:

canonite

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your reply .... I did a PM on Facebook, plus 3 of my 5 shipments has already been delivered. 2 types of tracking numbers (156000xxxxxxxxx & GEHKxxxxxxxx) , though it seems to have delivered by the same company at destination .. I know GEHK prefix is Kerry HK .. but could not identify the other carrier.. SKY56 and 17track couldn't track either., which was weird cause the last time I had postNL reference numbers , which were not trackable on postnl's site, SKY56 could...

Anyway, I think I'll leave it as such .. I understand that can be many many couriers involved which makes it hard to actually list and advise all... I used to have a customer whoch utilized up to 400 couriers and forwarders worldwide which made it a logistical and billing nightmare ...

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your reply .... I did a PM on Facebook, plus 3 of my 5 shipments has already been delivered. 2 types of tracking numbers (156000xxxxxxxxx & GEHKxxxxxxxx) , though it seems to have delivered by the same company at destination .. I know GEHK prefix is Kerry HK .. but could not identify the other carrier.. SKY56 and 17track couldn't track either., which was weird cause the last time I had postNL reference numbers , which were not trackable on postnl's site, SKY56 could...

Anyway, I think I'll leave it as such .. I understand that can be many many couriers involved which makes it hard to actually list and advise all... I used to have a customer whoch utilized up to 400 couriers and forwarders worldwide which made it a logistical and billing nightmare ...

Dear, Good News for you to have them solved, and to the updated, it is a must for Gearbest. Hope we can have further developed under good advice from you.

Thank you and best wishes.

If you got any questions, please do not forget to PM me at any time.

Best regards,

Gearbest

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, Dear all
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for some Package delayed-arrival.
We apologize for the delay due to the inspection of the parcels.
Parcels recently encounter the strict risk of customs inspection.
We always do our best to take every method to reduce the risk of being checked by the Customs.
If there is unfortunately a delay due to the customs inspection, we will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible and reduce the delay time package.
So, please wait patiently when your parcels encounter a similar problem.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service staff in time.
The parcel in the customs inspection from September 1st to September 7th .
We will try to complete the clearance work this week, the customer does not need to pay any extra tariffs.
Thank you for your understanding. Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you.
Best Regards,
Gearbest Team (Logistic Department)