• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tain 2-Piece Ti Hyperlux

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
The following general rules apply:

• First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PMs in progress.
  • Prompt payment via PayPal Purchase option appreciated.
  • Shipping included in price for US.
  • International shipping via USPS Express (PM me for shipping cost to location prior to payment).

Tain 2-Piece Hyperlux. LED upgraded to a 4000K XP-L HI which smooths out all the color aberrations in the flood part of the beam - nice tint from edge to edge. Driver upgraded to a FET DD guppydrv which gives you multiple mode groups to choose from for your needs. The tailcap button has 6 green trits.

Light is in excellent condition as received when I bought it about 6 months back.

(not pictured) - includes small ziplock with replacement o-rings and a padded box for shipping and storage

Price: ​$1200 reduced to $1000

y4mFIy7SZ0lcrTIbndkuDcva2EUROiuGVqZ1osPE4Qd9m3qjrfZA5dI7kS0svVr5uvwVrg_J4KQhMTJQERV0WHOKroqhK3H2zLuYXLPzo4a2lwB7HVui2DDj02nXEF2XVfziZ1PyhKD08r9PgLGvMo2FxqakHCawggDJNjckHAVodLf-V_98q4RsmpnEB5TmNWbTeGyJF7XbFn1XUob6WPGUQ

y4mqEndRfJUhaauAjsdZqge0qb9HzD0IIHOzk6eKArrzOUa8U-NdVOomcADESSSoNpW65vmNeVxPJuNctSxKXlMD0aZR85moUoZx_lcZGFF4dzJOCEWS2nbqh_dN6MEbsMCe5JYEytw2OvyokgqPeSeFexqZOS_syANWw0h-FzDP-wbcp_v0lIzrI3EnHS-TD9XdSn7EehwcELN8xiecl07ew

Last edited: