Father's Day stuff

candleflana

Newly Enlightened
Jason just got a ton of items in stock for Father's Day....check his website and quick!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you buy from Darksucks, I recommend that you call prior to purchase and inquire about shipping. I've only ordered one item, but after it was sent I got a message about delays in shipping and it took over 30 days to receive my package. Your mileage may vary. Just a heads up.

candleflana

Newly Enlightened
I have seen everything available at his eponymous website (prometheuslights.com).

He is working to migrate everything there but if you like certain details underlying the products for sale he has details at the original site still.

Concerning shipping, I have purchased items and never an issue. Does not mean you have not had issues in the past but his email is [email protected] and he has a lady named Joy helping answer customers' questions.

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you buy from Darksucks, I recommend that you call prior to purchase and inquire about shipping. I've only ordered one item, but after it was sent I got a message about delays in shipping and it took over 30 days to receive my package. Your mileage may vary. Just a heads up.
Yes. This is why the new site was created. It fixes this. It provides real time stock status.

Like:

Blue Label Owners Icarus Upgrade Now Available