• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (TRADED) WTS: Maratac/Alox SAK/Fisher/Leather

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
Do you want a ready-to-go EDC kit with great gear? I have a package deal here. I don't want to split it up due to the custom organizer.
$120 - TRADED - CLOSED
- Maratac AAA copper - latest version
- Victorinox Silver Alox Cadet
- Fisher Space pen - brass
- Hand made leather organizer - custom

I've got over $155 into this, but will let it go for $120 because I started carrying a bigger pen and bigger knife. The leather case is one of kind! Everything was bought new in the last 6 months. All have been carried but are all in excellent condition. The brass fisher pen seems brass plated to me and came with a couple imperfections on it. I have the packing for all but the SAK since that came in molded plastic. The leather is great quality. It is still stiff so it needs to be worked in before it feels soft. This hand done piece will last forever.

Thanks for looking

PayPal and priority shipping in US included

Last edited:

light-modder

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Maratac/Alox SAK/Fisher/Leather

Beautiful case, I almost want to buy it just for that. Unfortunately I can't right now but good luck.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Bump...and although I prefer cash, I would consider some trades (though a little picky). Cash could be added on my end or yours.

Interested in MH20GT, McGizmo Sapphire, newer AA zebralight, or for you knife people: spyderco techno, any Barlows, some Northwoods. PM me

Moderators, let me know if I'm not supposed offer trades in a sales thread. I guess you could move it, but I still prefer cash.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Thanks! If no one is interested, I'll keep it as a great backup kit.