• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Art of the Hide (AOTH) Holsters for 007 and Tri-V

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone, I'm selling the items shown below. If you want to buy go ahead and post here or send me a message. Here are my conditions: No trades. Shipping to PayPal verified U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. I'll pay shipping. A signature will be required. I'll cover the PayPal fees. In the case that you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, let me know within two days of receiving it and I will accept it back minus the cost to ship it back as long as it's in the same condition.

Alligator AOTH for Tri-V ($110 - SOLD):

This is an Art of the Hide (AOTH) holster for a Cool Fall Tri-V. It is made from Alligator skin. The design allows for activation of the light while it is still holstered. It holsters your light on the left side (leaving your right hand free to open doors, hold a dog leash, or whatever). I am the original owner. I never use it so I'm selling it now. Note: It probably won't fit if your light is configured with a Vault cap and Vegas knob. I am asking $200 -> $190 -> $170 -> $155 -> $135 -> $125 $110 $SOLD for this one.

dMzfN8z.jpg

lgy59kO.jpg

Shark AOTH for 007 ($190 SOLD):
This is an Art of the Hide (AOTH) holster for a Cool Fall 007. It is made from Shark skin. Light can be activated while holstered. Sits on left side leaving your right hand free. I am the original owner. I don't use this so I'm selling it now. I am asking $190 (Sold) for this.
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/J6fIi4s.jpg?4%5b/img"]http://i.imgur.com/J6fIi4s.jpg?4[/img[/URL]]
[img][URL="http://i.imgur.com/ZXq1iBa.jpg?4%5b/img"]http://i.imgur.com/ZXq1iBa.jpg?4[/img[/URL]]

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Art of the Hide (AOTH) Holsters for 007 & Tri-V

Hello everyone, I'm selling the items shown below. If you want to buy go ahead and post here or send me a message. Here are my conditions: No trades. Shipping to PayPal verified U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. I'll pay shipping. A signature will be required. I'll cover the PayPal fees. In the case that you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, let me know within two days of receiving it and I will accept it back minus the cost to ship it back as long as it's in the same condition.

Alligator AOTH for Tri-V ($200):

This is an Art of the Hide (AOTH) holster for a Cool Fall Tri-V. It is made from Alligator skin. The design allows for activation of the light while it is still holstered. It holsters your light on the left side (leaving your right hand free to open doors, hold a dog leash, or whatever). I am the original owner. I never use it so I'm selling it now. I am asking $200 for this one.

dMzfN8z.jpg

lgy59kO.jpg

Shark AOTH for 007 ($190):
This is an Art of the Hide (AOTH) holster for a Cool Fall 007. It is made from Shark skin. Light can be activated while holstered. Sits on left side leaving your right hand free. I am the original owner. I don't use this so I'm selling it now. I am asking $190 for this.

J6fIi4s.jpg

ZXq1iBa.jpg

I fixed your photo links for you ... :)

blackfly

Enlightened

PM Replied. I should note that both these holsters are sized to Spy dimensions without a vault cap. If you spy has a vault cap it might not fit.

blackfly

Enlightened

Thanks! The 007 holster is now sold. I'll get this in the mail tomorrow.

blackfly

Enlightened

Alligator AOTH Tri-V holster still available.

blackfly

Enlightened

Price drop on the alligator AOTH Tri-V holster