• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Holster/Sheath options for the M20SX Javelot

hboutin

Newly Enlightened
First post here, thanks in advance for the input;
I got a M20SX Javelot and I used the holster that came with the light when I bought it.
I did not really like it, I ended up carrying in my right back pocket in my cargos. Long story short, the tailcap got screwed up and after a few weeks of back and forth with the customer service of Olight (Great job by the way!!) I received a new one.
Since I dont want to screw up again,
I'd like to know your suggestions or opinions on various models or any feedbacks on what you're using for EDC.
I'd like to have it horizontal and not vertical.
Thanks for the help.

Olightworld

Enlightened
I would take a look at the 5 inch holster from maxpedition. You will need to take off the cigar hold collar but it is a really great fit once you do that.

https://www.maxpedition.com/products/5-flashlight-sheath

First post here, thanks in advance for the input;
I got a M20SX Javelot and I used the holster that came with the light when I bought it.
I did not really like it, I ended up carrying in my right back pocket in my cargos. Long story short, the tailcap got screwed up and after a few weeks of back and forth with the customer service of Olight (Great job by the way!!) I received a new one.
Since I dont want to screw up again,
I'd like to know your suggestions or opinions on various models or any feedbacks on what you're using for EDC.
I'd like to have it horizontal and not vertical.
Thanks for the help.