• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight warranty

coil1942

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping you could help me I have tried to contact you through your website, but haven't gotten a response yet.
I have an issue with my s20 baton that needs repairs. Thanks for your help

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Coil,

I have been trying to contact them via the website using multiple options for a couple weeks now, and I don't think the emails are being received properly. Just now I sent my contact with the company (her particular email)an email to let them know about the problem. I can't speak for the company and am not affiliated with them accept for doing some product reviews, but based on my semi frequent contact with them I would bet they have it resolved soon.

coil1942

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply. I hope they get back I really like the light it's a great size,but I used this as an excuse to pick up a fenix pd35 tac,should be here tomorrow.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see right now the site is "under maintenance" so hopefully that is part of the job. Glad you found an excuse (EDIT): A darn good reason :) to buy a PD35. Welcome to CPF!

RegT

Newly Enlightened
I bought an Olight X& Marauder kit for $174 six months ago. It has failed - only get a very weak beam from it with the high discharge 18650s, fully charged (same result with regular 18650s that are brand new and fully charged).

I have sent the Olight store (warranty service in the US for Olight) three emails and have called four times, and have not gotten any reply.

It looks like this is a common problem. Does anyone have any suggestions? I own six Olight flashlights, and I'd like to buy more, but not if I can't get warranty service, especially on my most expensive flashlight, the X7 Marauder.

RegT

Newly Enlightened
Hey RegT, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will get you taken care of ASAP! I apologize for the delayed response and I assure you I will make this right.

Thanks, Jesse. I sent you an email with my info. I love the light, but this one just quit on me. Hopefully a replacement will work just fine.

RegT

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! I'll get your info over to Matt in our Customer Service Dept.

Hi, Jesse. it's 11 PM on Thursday, two days since you gave Matt in Customer Service my info. I'm sure you folks are busy with Christmas orders, but I've read from other posts that sometimes it takes a while to either get a light repaired or replaced - my preference, since it has only been used a few times since I bought it, plus replacement should be a lot faster.

I'd sure like to get this going.

Thanks,
Reg Thibodeau
[email protected]