• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: 300 Watt IR and Visible Tow Missile Painting Short Arc Light Module

BVH

Flashaholic
Almost free - well, as compared to what I paid. Up for sale are two of my Tow Missile Target painters.

Go here to read all about it.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Arc-Target-Module&highlight=tow+target+module

In short, it's a great little R2D2-looking lantern style light producing both bright red IR and visible white light. The existing setup is dependent on special military power for ignition. You would want to disconnect the existing ignition system internally and then just ignite conventionally with your universal short arc power supply. Pretty easy to do, just unplug the ignitor cable. Built-in fan keeps it cool. Watch the below linked video to see the bright red party light.

Now almost a giveaway at: $150.00 each Plus $50.00 shipping each to CONUS. Post "I'll take one" in this thread and then make Paypal payment to: bvh at bvh dot net

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic
What an honor this is! I want to thank my mother, my father, my sisters and brother, the gardner, the hair cutter and the grocery store clerk without whos help this would not have been possible.

BVH

Flashaholic
OK I'm reviving this thread after being down in the basement and wanting to make a little space. I have 4 of these and I want to send two to a good home. Two for sale for $150 each plus actual shipping which I would GUESS will be around $50 carefully packed and insured - CONUS. I'll refund any extra postage or ask for additional depending on the actual cost. Post "I'll take it" here and send $200 PayPal to bvh at bvh dot net

Last edited: