• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Fenix TK10

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
In search of this old fossil of a flashlight. Does anyone have one they're willing to part with?

Preferably in working order, however can be dead or alive. General condition is irrelevant as long as all the stock exterior parts are there.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ncgrass

Enlightened
I do have one I'm not willing to part with just yet. Having said that, I'm in for some big changes soon and I may change my mind. I've subscribed to this thread in case it does. Best of luck finding one before then though, I hate waiting to get a light.

Any particular reason you're after a TK10? Seems an odd choice at this point in time...

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
I remember you mentioning your TK10 in another thread from a little over a year ago, actually, and sent you a direct message earlier today. Thanks for keeping me in mind in the future, I do appreciate it.

I'm looking for the specific model for the same reason as the last person in the thread back in 2016. This particular flashlight was used on a TV series and I'm looking to modify it for a costume prop.

Back in 2016 the person seeking the TK10 was incredibly lucky and got exactly what they needed, and I was hoping for the same fortune.

ncgrass

Enlightened
Hi KSW,

Thanks for the DM. I've replied with a bit more info for ya. It's that damn sentimental value!!

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply cngrass, hopefully someone out there has one they're interested in unloading.

I was staggered when the person back in 2016 posted and there was an immediate reply and they got what they needed right off the bat.

So if anyone out there still has this flashlight I'm still in the market!

tomasaur

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I have a TK10 that just was water damaged and no longer works. Very sad, it's been a great light and I was contemplating how to repair it. I'd be happy to send pics, and if you're interested i'm sure we could work something out.
Tim

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Hi Tim!

I actually noticed your post from earlier this month about your dead TK10, my condolences.

Yours could definitely get me started on my project so I'm absolutely interested. I sent you a message yesterday about it, feel free to reply there or you can email at [email protected].

And then if a working model comes up from anyone else I can upgrade and it can be my carry flashlight and my costume prop. Not only that there are others in my group looking for this flashlight so I can always find someone who will be over the moon to get one (working or not).

Last edited:

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Here's a post which shows the flashlight on the TV series. Originally the poster thought the model was a TK1 but it was later identified as a TK10:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ies-(Part-4)&p=3625237&viewfull=1#post3625237

Here's a closeup picture of the actual prop used on set:

190837_600.jpg

I'm wondering if they stripped the black, painted then weathered the flashlight, or if maybe it's one of the alternate colors (green or gray?) painted and weathered but not stripped.

Anyway, I'll still be on the lookout for working TK10's still out there so I can have my own carry version that's practical too.

Thanks again guys, you've been awesome.

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Props to tomasaur/Tom for getting me his deceased TK10 to start with so quickly. I got it in the post a few days ago and am excited to get to work.

Still in search of a working TK10. If anyone's got one they're ready to pass on don't hesitate to reply here or drop me a message.

10ring

Newly Enlightened
I was googling around in a moment of nostalgia, because I was going through my box of lights/batteries. My TK10 was my first Fenix, and first high powered LED light. That little sucker has gotten me through night time fishing in the middle of a huge river, camping, getting stuck in the middle of nowhere at 1am and was able to dig out because of the battery life, etc, etc.

I'm only about ten lights deep now, minus the TK22 that was stolen last year.

I'd be happy to help you out. Mine works perfectly, and I still have all the original accessories, including the clip, screws to attach it, and grip ring. You should be able to exactly recreate that one in the picture.

PM sent.

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Hi 10ring!

Thanks for the message, I've just sent you a followup to your last reply. I'm so excited to have a working version of this flashlight. I've got a couple other friends on the lookout now, too, so I'm going to keep this thread open since I'm still actively searching for additional TK10s.

Thanks again everyone!

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Hey everybody, giving this thread a bump as I've had a few other inquiries for these flashlights in my community. If anyone's situation with their TK10 has changed please let me know. Thanks again, guys!

shaynster

Newly Enlightened
I have a like new TK10 I might let go if your still interested. I bought it off here years ago and it's just set in a drawer since. It's the one in the white box.

jyJV0V7.jpg

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Hi ncgrass, I really appreciate your reply. Thank you.

shaynster! Absolutely!! Do you have the tactical ring with it? Or would you be willing to swap out the orange ring on the TK10 with the TK11 tactical ring? I *think* those two should be interchangeable. I checked on Fenix's online store and didn't see them sold separately anymore.

shaynster

Newly Enlightened
I do have the tactical ring. I also have the pocket clip, some extra o rings, and a lanyard that came with it.

shaynster! Absolutely!! Do you have the tactical ring with it? Or would you be willing to swap out the orange ring on the TK10 with the TK11 tactical ring? I *think* those two should be interchangeable. I checked on Fenix's online store and didn't see them sold separately anymore.