• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

AWAY Until August

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Vinh, if this is a vacation, have an awesome time. If not, please know you are really appreciated for all you give, all you teach, all you make,mod or improve. Some say what can my light do for me, I say "ask not what your light can do for you, rather what can I do for my light". More lumens, more power, more modes, better user interface, polished shinier, deep heat treated...your skill and creativity is only exceeded by your customer service skills....

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get some rest, sleep late once in a while, do something for yourself. When august gets closer look forward to the next vacation

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thank you all! :)

My trip is a mixture of vacation, family visits, and Charity efforts. Wish me lots of luck! See you guys when I am back!

Wayne&Vinh

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to email you with questions about battery interchangeability for Acebeam K- and X- series products, but it is not urgent, so I will sit on my hands and force myself to live a normal life until you return.

I hope your vacation is fun and restful!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did Vinh come back already?

-------
I carry my EDC lights every day.

He hasn't posted anything that I am aware of yet. Not that I am keeping tabs or anything. :cool:

I am sure he will check in when he is back. Hoping he resumes business on CPF. :twothumbs

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the way it feels when a big chunk of my normal happy life returns after being gone.

I hope you had a nice vacation! :)