• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lights And drop ins **Sold or withdrawn **

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres a few stuff, been doing some cleaning in the lights drawers. The same rules apply first "ill take it" gets the first chance to buy the item. Price will include shipping Conus. International shipping ill have to find out pricing.

1)Maglight lot- Here is a variety of maglights for sale, all have been used but all work just fine. There are three mini maglights 2xaa That are LED, One black mini maglight 2xaa Incan, 1 Mini maglight 2xaaa LED, Maglight xl50 LED lego( used the head of the older one and the body of the newer ones available) and one Digital camo mini maglight 2xaa incan bulb. four normal sheaths come along with the lights and one leather sheath all that fit the mini maglight 2xaa. For the whole lot i would like $40-$35 SOLD

2) Eagletac D25A2 mini XP-G2 S2- This is a user light. Normally given out when i dont want to pass around my HDS lol. But still fully functional and has knicks and scrapes. Would like $20-$15 withdrawn

3)Malkoff 361 Nuetral tint- Voltage rating on this is max 6 volts so just one lithium ion battery or two cr123 setup. Would like $40 SOLD

4)Peak Eiger ultra- This light has only one brightness level , coolwhite tint and can use a 10440 battery or regular aaa alkaline battery, NiMh etc. Has been used and carried. Would like $30 SOLD

5) Fenix E05 stainless steel- Light has been carried and used before. So typical scratches on body. Would like $10-$5 withdrawn

6)Surefire V70 SPeed Holster- Great little holster that never got much use. Scratched lights so i didnt really like to use it. However the retention on the holster is still awesome. Would like $10-$5

7) HDS 200 Lumen HIgh cri- Up for sale is one of my favorites, the high cri hds with smooth reflector, Black bezel, FLush tailcap, Saphire glass, rotary function. In very good condition has not been dropped and always carried in a holster. Would like $260-$250-$240 withdrawn
Also have a thors hammer holster in black with thors hammer logo that can be added for another $45-$40withdrawn

8) lenslight KO in tan- awesome light, can be zoomable from spot to flood. takes 2x123 batteries but i mainly used with 16650 batteries. body has signs of use but not bad. still in great condition. would like $110-$105-$100-$90 SOLD

As always Any questions please feel free to PM, Thank you all for your time. Pictures will be up soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2281.jpg
    IMG_2281.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lights And drop ins

Here, I cleaned it up some. I think this is what he was going for?

Eagletac D25A2 mini XP-G2 S2- This is a user light. Normally given out when i dont want to pass around my HDS lol. But still fully functional and has knicks and scrapes.

Would like $20

Malkoff 361 Nuetral tint- Voltage rating on this is max 6 volts so just one lithium ion battery or two cr123 setup.
Would like $40

Peak Eiger ultra- This light has only one brightness level , coolwhite tint and can use a 10440 battery or regular aaa alkaline battery, NiMh etc. Has been used and carried.
Would like $30

Fenix E05 stainless steel- Light has been carried and used before. So typical scratches on body.
Would like $10

Surefire V70 SPeed Holster- Great little holster that never got much use. Scratched lights so i didnt really like to use it. However the retention on the holster is still awesome. Would like $10

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

hahaha i had it organized but idk maybe when i went to edit sold and spf something went wrong ??? lol either way just fixed it thanks str8stroke :thumbsup:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

What LED is in the Malkoff drop-in?

If it's an XP-G2 I'll take it, :D

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal sent for the Malkoff 361 Nuetral

Thanks, :D

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does Thors Hammer holster have sewn loop or clip? Will you sell separately? Thanks.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does Thors Hammer holster have sewn loop or clip? Will you sell separately? Thanks.

The thor's hammer holster has a clip. i would prefer if they sold together for now. should i change my mind i'll post that it can sell separately at that time .

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. But I'm looking for one w/o the clip. GLWYS.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price on the rotary! I already have 4 and 5 pre-ordered otherwise I'd take it. I also have the exact same light but 18650 body.

For those not familiar, the HDS rotary can also function as a clicky in addition to having the rotary control. Clicky levels can be programmed to any of the 24 levels of output. The on level can also be reprogrammed along with many other features of the light.

This one also has the upgraded Sapphire lens.

Best of luck, you always have great prices on your lights:thumbsup:

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks INFRNL :twothumbs

definatelly a awesome light. especially while i briefly used it.

so there are no more drops on the HDS. it will be up for another day or two. Thanks everyone for your support!