• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* WTS: Mcgizmo Lunasol 20 and 27

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wasn't planning to sell these, but I decided to get myself a nice guitar!

#1 Mcgizmo Lunasol 20. It has a "wide tail" body with the extra, untapped holes. From what I am told, this body might actually be from an earlier Lunasol 27. The light is in good shape. No major dings, just mostly light scratches. The light works great, aside from a slight issue of the PD piston sticking in the body. It's almost like the o-ring is too tight, but if you push it, in and out, it frees up and moves smoothly. Asking $525 *Sold* with US shipping.

#2 Mcgizmo Lunasol 27. Let's be very clear, THIS LIGHT IS A USER! Plenty of nicks, dings and scratches. mostly on the head and tail. On the plus side, the light functions perfectly!
Asking $475 *Sold* with US shipping.

From what I was told, both lights take rechargables.

First "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it!

Attachments

• IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2023.jpg
    IMG_2023.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2022.jpg
    IMG_2022.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Mcgizmo Lunasol 20 and 27

Do you have a closer photo of the cosmetic issue(s) on the LS27, especially that area of the bezel scuffing?

Apart from superficial scratches, how many areas can easily catch a fingernail ?

EDIT ... never mind, and congrats JM (lol) :)

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mcgizmo Lunasol 20 and 27

Just wanted to mention that I had the same issue of sticking piston in my Lunasol. A tiny amount of Krytox 50/50, I got from Sandwich Shoppe, on the o-rings AND the piston itself solved that for good.

Last edited: