• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Arc LS Triple Kit, McGizmo/Aleph Light Engine

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is an Arc LS triple light engine kit that is a complete screw in solution for the Arc LS flashlight. (Will not work with the Arc LS First Run.) This kit replaces all of the internals of the Arc LS, and is ideal to resurrect a dead or empty Arc. The kit includes a triple light engine (4000K XP-L HI LEDs, 3 levels, 1.5A high, 3.7V RCR cell only), modified Carlco frosted narrow triple optic, mineral glass window and o-ring. $90 shipped within the U.S. SOLD

McGizmo or Aleph light engine. 5000K XP-L HI LED mounted on direct thermal path copper MCPCB, 3 levels, 1.5A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $78 shipped within the U.S. SOLD

The first I'll take it posted here takes priority over PM. Prompt PayPal payment preferred, but postal money order is also acceptable.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Arc LS Triple Kit, McGizmo/Aleph Light Engine

Derek, I'll take the Aleph L.E please. Just add the extra cost of shipping it to me (in the UK) please.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Re: FS: Arc LS Triple Kit, McGizmo/Aleph Light Engine

I'll take the Arc LS triple kit please

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
The Arc triple has arrived. It's my first Arc modification and it's made my light much more likely to be used. Thank you datiLED. Thanks nbp ..i can see that now:)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got anything like this for a novatac Wichita?

No, but I have built a few for the NovaTac 120 series lights. I have never opened a Wichita, but it appears that they are similar to the Storm. The triple mod and high power converter require a 3.7V LiIon cell for full brightness. A 16340 cell gives short runtimes when used on high, and using a 17670/18650 body helps. I actually have my own NovaTac 120E apart for a triple and 18650 battery conversion. Now I just need to find the time to complete it..

zeroair

Newly Enlightened
I actually have my own NovaTac 120E apart for a triple and 18650 battery conversion. Now I just need to find the time to complete it..

I would love a detailed report on how this is done! I have a number of Novatacs and I would love to have at least one of them be a triple. Thanks!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Would be good if further discussion of these issues could move along into the discussion forums ... as this is a closed sales thread.

Thanks ;)