DQG spy o-ring specs

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need to get some replacement o-rings for my dqg spies. But these rings are in the condition so bad that I failed to measure their size. Does anyone know the specs and where to get them?

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
try meausring their groove/channel, it is unlikely taht they will be thicker than 1mm. Then ize will be: diameter+2mm.
usually gettign a smaller size is not critical. But not larger.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
The DQG tiny replacement o-rings should work as the cell diameters are the same. I purchased replacements from DQG and they also offer numerous o-rings from .5mm - 1.5mm diameters

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you gentlemen for your suggestions. The problem is that the broken ring is so deformed that I can't measure the thickness. And every o-ring that I have is by far too think. Also I have no idea what are they made of. They are softer than anything I have.

thslw8jg, where exactly did you purchased these o-rings? I couldn't find their web site.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
It appears that DQG/Fancy Flashlight no longer has a web page. Last spring I placed an order for some supplies from DQG and had a difficult time accessing their web site, but eventually placed the order and received the items 2 weeks later.

Shniggysaurus

Newly Enlightened
I am in need of the same o-ring. I ended up buying a pack of the ones kospap recommended. They are about the right I.D. but the cross section is way to thick. I'm thinking it needs to be .5 mm or maybe even .3 mm cross section. Anyone found a source for tiny o-rings?