UNBELIEVABLE! 2,300 Lumen Head Lamp!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

This light really is something for its size. I'm impressed with the quality and innovation shown by Olight here.

If you have an amazing headlamp we'd love to hear about it.:party:

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of us who'd rather not waste data watching the video, do you have a link to this unbelievable headlamp?

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
Olight H2R Pro

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?430982-*new*-Olight-H2R-Pro-headlamp

bob

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely looks like a winner Matt. The NW version is on my birthday list this August.

Thanks.

Steve

Edit : by the way Bob, it's the Olight H2R

Last edited:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of us who'd rather not waste data watching the video, do you have a link to this unbelievable headlamp?

I have a direct link in the youtube description for Olights sight and their ebay store (were not really suppose to post those type of links here) Or you can google Olight H2R nova.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a couple of still I took. I can use my wide lens and a longer exposure for stills, so it pics up the spill much better vs in video

Notice that tree that is farthest away. How much taller than the house it is. Probly 60ish feet? I put the lamp at about head height on the tripod and pointed it straight ahead.

Holding it in my hand behind the camera while I took the pic.

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many lumens per watt. And what is the candela per watt?

Looks similar to the Imalent HR20. I would like to see a weight size comparison. I bet in a head to head comparison, the HR20 xpl hi would still throw double-despite my concern that the xpl hi needs a 24mm smo to get a good 1 watt, 300ma, lux for good 2 meter inspection over an 8 hour day.... Also, on an edc style lamp, the dial the least output necessary (infinite dimmer) is absolutely essential for best runtime.... This thread didn't mention usb port. This class of lights need a charge port for casual top off and too darn tired evenings to fiddle with 18650 extraction, insertion, repeat to get into light. Also, ability to charge phone would add justification to wearing it on my belt.

Mattole

Newly Enlightened
How many lumens per watt. And what is the candela per watt?

Looks similar to the Imalent HR20. I would like to see a weight size comparison. I bet in a head to head comparison, the HR20 xpl hi would still throw double-despite my concern that the xpl hi needs a 24mm smo to get a good 1 watt, 300ma, lux for good 2 meter inspection over an 8 hour day.... Also, on an edc style lamp, the dial the least output necessary (infinite dimmer) is absolutely essential for best runtime.... This thread didn't mention usb port. This class of lights need a charge port for casual top off and too darn tired evenings to fiddle with 18650 extraction, insertion, repeat to get into light. Also, ability to charge phone would add justification to wearing it on my belt.

Yes I wonder how the throw distance compares between these two lights. I realize the Olight is not designed to be a thrower, but with 2300 lumens can it do better than the HR20?