• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Headquarters Flashlight Testing Facility Tour

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoping the factory video will show up on this thread as well...

The brief musical performance was entertaining.

Is it just me, but where are the old people, and children should be on the Merry-Go-Round, right? Seems like everyone there is between 20 and 35 years old... kind of science fictioney

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoping the factory video will show up on this thread as well...

The brief musical performance was entertaining.

Is it just me, but where are the old people, and children should be on the Merry-Go-Round, right? Seems like everyone there is between 20 and 35 years old... kind of science fictioney

I believe your thinking of the wonka factory

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe your thinking of the wonka factory

That's it! Remember how the Willy Wonka factory was kept really hot for the oomp-a-loomps (or whatever the factory workers were called)? Check out our Going Gear host. He is dripping sweat. Near the end of the testing facility video, he is standing by the drill press, and on the wall behind him looks to be a thermometer/hygrometer. The color coding on it looks to be right up to the edge of the red zone of sweltering.

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I am no expert by any means, but I really like my OLIGHTS. Seeing Marshal provide this great tour makes me like this company even more. It seems like they put a lot of honest effort and care into their products.

The world is changing quickly. 20 years ago this would have been impossible!
:thumbsup:

STREAMHAWAII

Newly Enlightened
This is awesome! Built confidence in the products and I feel good buying them. Great job goinggear! :cool:

Kavajava

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for posting these...the factory tour video is great as well...(the laser etching is super cool)...
Interestingly enough, I got my first Olight last week...(a copper i3E)...after watching the videos, it definitely won't be the last!

Bourbon City

Newly Enlightened
I appreciate you posting these videos. I also subscribe to Olight on YouTube.