TKC (Suzanne Vaughan) has passed away

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found this outside of CPF and thought those who know, follow, or enjoy her posts would want to know. I am someone who did not know her but always enjoyed her postings here and elsewhere. She passed away on Thursday. May she RIP. :(

nbp

Flashaholic
This is so sad to hear, thank you for telling us. She was a valued member of this community and others, and was always helpful. RIP 'The Knife Chick'. :candle:

light-modder

Enlightened
I never had any direct contact/conversion with her but it's always sad to hear of a member who has passed. RIP

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TKC has passed away

Peaceful rest TKC, may you be alongside your faithful four-legged furry friends.

-Mayo

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: TKC has passed away

Damn... Just found this topic. Can't believe she passed away. I was literally just viewing two topics in which she posted. One showing off the new neon green handle scales on her Emerson A-100. And an excited post of her's back in Jan. when the new for 2017 Emersons were shown.

I didn't know her very well, but we often posted on the same forums outside of CPF. And bumped into each other here as well. Talked about shared interests like knives and lights, and other subjects; I always found her to be a genuine person. Warm, polite, kind-hearted.... The type of member you always enjoy encountering on the forums and sometimes having a pleasant chat back-and-forth in a topic if you both happened to be online at the same time. I'm honestly going to miss her.

Rest In Peace TKC.