• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

I have the R50 pro seeker.....was wanting the LE kit only

lidspinner

Newly Enlightened
Is that possible to get the just the LE kit that comes with the kit and not the flashlight??

I got the light and thought I had ordered the LE kit then realized after it showed up that I goofed and ordered the regular version....no wonder it was so cheap....lol.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Is that possible to get the just the LE kit that comes with the kit and not the flashlight??

I got the light and thought I had ordered the LE kit then realized after it showed up that I goofed and ordered the regular version....no wonder it was so cheap....lol.
Probably best option, contact place of purchase & see if you can return the light you bought & get the LE Kit version instead.

Otherwise, I believe that all of the missing pieces are available through the Olight Store but at significant cost - the dock & holster are $50 & $10(before shipping) respectively.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other part of it is whether or not you have the tail cap that has the magnetic charger on the bottom of it. If it doesn't have the magnetic charger then the LE kit that is for sale on the Olight website will not work.

lidspinner

Newly Enlightened
Yes my version has the magnetic tail cap...that is how it charges with a included cord with a magnetic end....just like most of the new olight models.

I'll check their site and see if the upgrade or look at returning what I have and getting the LE upgrade.

Sometimes it's best to ask on this site being that the population around here are next noone when it comes to answering flashlight questions and being geniuses in this market. Can't think of a better group of people to ask.

Thanks for the replies. I'll look into both options and see what fits best.

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
@lidspinner, I would suggest you stick with your version instead of getting the LE Kit... unless you wanted the fast charging and do not intend to leave your R50 Pro Seeker in the cradle for long term.

Spadboy

Newly Enlightened
At this point in time, I wouldn't recommend the LE kit. The battery I originally received with mine died in the charging dock. Olight claimed it was due to a bad batch of batteries and sent me a replacement. The replacement battery also died after leaving the flashlight in the charging dock. Waiting to hear from Olight customer service again.

lidspinner

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the advice...I stuck with the normal model and did not get the LE kit..I am really happy so far with the pro model. Recharging has been easy and somewhat quick....

If there was a downside to this light at all it would be the lack of a a beam....not sure the correct term for that but it has a great field of view but I am missing the ability to spot light an object....but it does light up a huge area so the beam issue issue is just me nitpicking.

Great light overall and one that will be carried by me for a long time. Or until the urge hits to buy another in a few weeks or months...lol.