New Panasonic bq cc65

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, just saw this, bq cc65 charger, on the Panasonic lineup page. LCD display. Charges 4 AAs in 1.5 hours. I wonder how well it will perform. Looks neat. Just thought I'd let y'all know. I like my bq cc55, and it reviewed well according to HKJ. Nice colors.

Cekid

Newly Enlightened
looks nice, but i do expecting price to be well over 50 euros/dollars...these chargers usually were sold together with 4AA batteries, in this case probably with 4 eneloop pro, and it will not be cheap...

david57strat

Enlightened
Looks interesting enough; but I have a lot of other chargers at my disposal, so there's no real appeal, for me, to pick up one of these.

I think the display is kind of cheesy-looking (not very clean/clear, compared to many other chargers), but that's strictly my opinion. It may have just been that the picture on the PDF file wasn't all that clear...?

Why do they not list the actual charge rate, on this model - or did I miss that?

Last edited:

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do they not list the actual charge rate, on this model - or did I miss that?

Probably general consumer oriented advertising, so they listed charge time instead of rate.

The times correlate to probably 700mA for 4xAA and 1.4A for 2xAA.

david.allie

Newly Enlightened
TWO QUESTIONS
1. Has anyone heard when the BQ-CC65 will be available in the USA? All I've been able to find for purchase are the EU models.

2. Of people actually using the EU models, how is the BQ-CC65 improved/enhanced over the BQ-CC55?

SharmaKapil

Newly Enlightened
TWO QUESTIONS
1. Has anyone heard when the BQ-CC65 will be available in the USA? All I've been able to find for purchase are the EU models.

2. Of people actually using the EU models, how is the BQ-CC65 improved/enhanced over the BQ-CC55?

I need to upgrade mine and still wondering when this will be available in US