• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom built Blue/Purple laser. SOLD

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Im not really into lasers but a good friend needed to sell one of his toys so I bought this and kept it for a while.

I was told the diode is from a Bluray burner. Easily burns dark paper, tape etc. I have cut black vinyl electrical tape from 5+ feet......witnessed by coworkers. EASILY visible beam at night from 1200+ feet................You get the idea.

Host is a 2x26650 light.
Comes with a pair of 18650 sleeves
Comes with a pair of generic 18650 batteries.

Tail current is 1.5 AMPS.

Asking $50 shipped CONUS. Paypal.
Never hurts to make an offer.

Willing to give price break on multi item purchases. I also have Flashlights and Knives for sales in appropriate sections.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHIPPING: Shipping is included in price. anything over $50 will be Priority mail. Due to a recent job change I cannot ship out on work days as I will be at work during USPS hours. I work 4 days and then have 4 days off so if you post an "I'll take it" on a work day I will ship it out my first off day. Currently off until 7/7/17
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom built Blue/Purple laser. $50 Shipped CONUS

Adjusted Price for quick sale.