• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: HDS Flood Reflector & Moddoo ti clips

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for an HDS flood "reflector" please. Just looking for the reflector, but if its in a light you want to get rid of I'd entertain buying the whole thing.

Also would like to find a couple of titanium HDS clips.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a conventional reflector? I may be interested in a trade. Thinking about it.
I don't really. The light I intend for the flooder hasn't arrived yet, and really I'd rather have both for options.

But if a trade is required I can do that. I could pull a normal reflector out of another light for the time being. Or I could just buy yours and you can order a normal one from Henry. Let me know. Thanks gunga.

gunga

Flashaholic
The issue is henry's insane shipping charge to Canada. I think the flood reflector was $16 more initially? I can't remember. His shipping is $75. The reflector is $26.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
The issue is henry's insane shipping charge to Canada. I think the flood reflector was $16 more initially? I can't remember. His shipping is $75. The reflector is $26.

Oh wow, I didn't consider that you were overseas. Yeah his shipping is bad even here in the States, overseas its just nuts.

Alright, so if you decide to part with yours I'll work up a trade with you. I've got several HDS lights and can pull the reflector out of one of my others until my new acquisition arrives to replace it. No big deal. Let me know if you want to go forward. Thanks gunga.

gunga

Flashaholic
WTB: HDS Flood Reflector & Moddoo ti clips

I'm not overseas. I'm right above the states. First class mail is $10.

I'm seriously interested. Pm me to discuss terms to see if we go forward.

Btw. Do you have interest in a universal clip?

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I meant overseas metaphorically. Henry's shipping charges to you are crazy considering your location. Pm incoming.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Gunga, got my flood reflector. I'd probably still buy another one if someone wanted to sell outright, but I'm all out of tradeable reflectors now. Still looking for more ti clips.