• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD:BOSS 35 Black Anno**SOLD**

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for grabs is a minty fresh BOSS35 in Black Anodize with Red Secondary.
Levels are R-L-M-H (Red-Low-Med-High).
Redomed XPL.
Excellent machining, anodizing and clip. Light feels great in the hand. Levels are nicely spaced. All in all, fantastic light.
Here are some pics:
UZf0VdN.jpg
[/IMG]
3NLpMyw.jpg
[/IMG]
Qv6rrTr.jpg
[/IMG]

$399.00 Sold

-Paypal only please.
-First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
-Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS are included in the price.
-Shipping sent Priority with Delivery Confirmation.
-Not interested in trades at this time.

-Thanks for looking!
-Michael.

Attachments

• Boss35.7.jpg
    Boss35.7.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: **FS:BOSS 35 Black Anno**

Unfortunately, photobucket are not hosting third party images any more for free. In fact they're charging some extortionate fee to do so. I just signed up with Imgur and have started to use them instead.

You haven't stated which leds are in your BOSS. Are they 219C, Redomed XPLs or XPL-HIs?

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately, photobucket are not hosting third party images any more for free. In fact they're charging some extortionate fee to do so. I just signed up with Imgur and have started to use them instead.

You haven't stated which leds are in your BOSS. Are they 219C, Redomed XPLs or XPL-HIs?
Off topic, what exactly does "third party images" mean? I checked and my Photobucket images are still showing up.

Great price, GLWS!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ah yes, I forgot, the are Redomed XPL.

Photobucket..... I have been meaning to use something else for sometime now, thanks for the heads up and suggestion easilyled! I will have to update the pics tomorrow.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Off topic, what exactly does "third party images" mean? I checked and my Photobucket images are still showing up.

Great price, GLWS!

Older photobucket images will still show up. If you add any new ones and try to display them here, you'll get the same message and icon as above. Third party hosting means embedding them in a forum or other public domain.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Photos now up using Imgur.
And you were right easilyled regarding Photobucket, extortionate fee to say the least, more like a ransom for MY photos. I may be down if they were to knock a zero off that price!
That site has no been terrible for years with the ads. I know they need to make money but relying on ads that bog down and make the horrible to use pushes people away and makes them NOT pay attention to ads.
Looking back at my old posts and threads, all photos gone......what a bummer....
Looks like we will soon be saying "Remember photobucket?".