• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: **SOLD/WITHDRAWN Surefire/Malkoff Lego, Streamlight, Olight

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
The typical CPF rules apply. U.S. buyers only, please. Prices include shipping. I'll accept payments via papal. The first one to yelp gets the prize. I will ship on the same business day, if possible, but no later than the next business day. Please private message me for more info.

The Streamlight Protac HL 3. It will include the nylon belt sheath and the rubber grip sleeve. I bought this about one month ago and it has seen very little use. It's never been dropped and there are no blemishes on the finish. Asking $50 shipped. --->$45. WITHDRAWN. This light is in like new condition. I bought it from Amazon for $80.

02xmQHN.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a Surefire 6P with a Malkoff M61, single output drop in. 325lm, 6200K. The Surefire body is years old and has obvious external wear. The light engine is less than a year old and has had an easy life in my flashlight drawer. Recently, the Z59 clicky tail cap met its end and was replaced with a Malkoff shrouded tail cap. I'm selling the whole unit as it appears. I'd rather not sell piecemeal. Asking $75 shipped. -->$60 SHIPPED. SOLD

Finally, my Olight M18 Maverick. This will include the 2600 mAh 18650 battery provided by the manufacturer. It has also never been dropped and has had luxurious flashaholic treatment. $25 shipped. --->$20 Shipped. SOLD

Last edited:

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire/Malkoff Lego, Streamlight, Olight

Interested in the Surefire and the Olight...PM incoming...JPHIII.

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened

I will take the Surefire/Malkoff Lego for $60.00 Shipped & the Olight M18 w/Battery for $20.00 Shipped! PM incoming...

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump. I feel a bit daft selling the Streamlight for $45, but I need the cash for another purchase. I'm offering someone a great deal.

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened

PayPal Sent!