• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: SUNWAYMAN V11R HIGH CRI

Nichia!

Banned
Hi guys

Am looking for the FACTORY limited edition of SUNWAYMAN V11R HIGH CRI with XML Warm..
I know it's old and limited but I really like to try one.

ven

Flashaholic
Another option , get hold of a v11r and send to mr gunga for an LED swap of your hi cri choice. Top chap and very helpful,just a thought, good luck:thumbsup:

Nichia!

Banned
Thanks for the advice ven:) am sure that gunga is great guy, but I really like stock lights..

ven

Flashaholic
No problem, the xml warm is pretty rare as not many made iirc back to 2012. Wish you luck on your quest, but if fails your light will still be same as stock. Gunga's work is perfect(tbh, he will spend more time tweaking for perfection). Just with a name like nichia, one may prefer a nichia:poke:

:)

ps- Mike did a 219c 5000k swap for me a bit back, changed the light from random use just because or for the sake of using, to enjoying. Of course some gunga glow(if you choose)

Something else to think about, the older xml will not be as frugal on mah as newer nichia flavours.

Either way again, good luck and another bump:)

Nichia!

Banned
Thank you for your offer:)
But am looking only for the stock CRI

borealis

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, I use mine every night and the best I can do is let you enjoy my avatar and inform you that the warm is 3000-3500K (I believe it's XM-L T4 7B) and according to my records only 50 were made. If mine ever dies, I'll just get a mod. If the XML size is the problem, you can get the reflector from a V10R (which was made with XPG) and use a 219. They're not that bright by today's standards anyway, so dome size shouldn't matter.

Last edited: