• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Modded McGizmo Ti-PD (Others SOLD)

zoran

Enlightened
First 'I'll take it' applies. Items will be sent from Switzerland and prices are inclusive of shipping via registered mail with full tracking. Payment by PayPal or bank transfer. I keep the right to refuse sale to anyone. Please PM with any questions. Thanks.

NO TRADES PLEASE

First on the block is a very hard to find black PVD AlTin coated Titanium Delghi Iris that has been properly pimped out by Tana. It features four Nichia 219B neutral emitters, 3 Amp, Tana3 firmware, GITD disc, and is one of the nicest mods I've had pleasure of handling. Tarik really did a fantastic job on this one. The light is pretty hard to photograph so if you need a video or something, let me know. Priced at $640 600 SOLD.

Classic one offs from TranquiltyBase that I just recently picked up from Troy. Will be sad to see them go. These include the light engines that were a part of my original purchase, but I have a selection of pills built by DatiLED that I can offer as well. The longer, 14500 is priced at $600 (SOLD) and the CR2 one is $500 (SOLD)

My favorite McGizmo Ti-PD that has been built up by DatiLED and more recently modded by Tana. This is running a GDUP three speed driver and has been upgraded by Tarik with Nichia 219C 5000K 80CRI D280 emitter. Has been carried but still in very good condition. Green trits (three in the bezel and one in the tail). Clip and screws are heat anodised. Stonewashing was done by yours truly. $600 (SOLD)

DSCF9771-L.jpg

DSCF9772-L.jpg

DSCF9833-L.jpg

DSCF9761-L.jpg

DSCF9762-L.jpg

DSCF9766-L.jpg

DSCF9770-L.jpg

DSCF9768-L.jpg

DSCF9826-L.jpg

DSCF9828-L.jpg

DSCF9830-L.jpg

DSCF9831-L.jpg

Last edited:

zoran

Enlightened
Re: Pimped Quad AlTin Delghi Iris, 2 x TranquilityBase, Modded McGizmo Ti-PD

BONUS:

I have three lights that I'm offering as a bonus to whoever buys something from my sales thread. The buyer can select one of three, and I will ship together with whatever you purchased.

Two are DQG lights, Spy and Fairy, one titanium (the titanium one is gone) and other brass and the buyer of each light can select which one they want. The brass has one trit in the tail and comes with a charger. The titanium one has nice knurling. Both with XPG2 emitters I believe. The third one is Jil lite Qohelet UV light with kydex holder with glow dots.

DSCF9726-L.jpg

DSCF9821-L.jpg

DSCF9822-L.jpg

DSCF9819-L.jpg

DSCF9817-L.jpg

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

great lights, those TB are priced way cheap.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I'll take the TB CR2 version if it can be fully insured. I am happy to pay for that at cost.

Please PM your Paypal info.

I'll take the little DQG Ti 10180 for a bonus please.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Paypal sent.

This will make a very special addition to my CR2 collection.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast

That TB 14500 is outstanding. His design aesthetic is second-to-none. Good luck with the sale!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thank you Sir, funds received.

You're very welcome and again many thanks for the chance to add such a rare piece to my CR2 collection.

I should do an updated group photo of all my CR2's (over 60 different lights) when this arrives.

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened

I'll send you a PM, thanks

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great catch on the TB cr2 Magellan! Looks terrific

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks! I feel very lucky to get a one of a kind TB light, especially in CR2 which I'm a big fan of.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Pimped Quad AlTin Delghi Iris, 2 x TranquilityBase (SOLD), Modded McGizmo Ti-PD

I got the TB CR2 light a few days ago and it's a beauty. It's bigger and heavier than my other CR2 models. Basically it's built like a tank. I'm very happy to get this rare CR2. Thanks for selling it!

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: Pimped Quad AlTin Delghi Iris, 2 x TranquilityBase (SOLD), Modded McGizmo Ti-PD

I got the TB CR2 light a few days ago and it's a beauty. It's bigger and heavier than my other CR2 models. Basically it's built like a tank. I'm very happy to get this rare CR2. Thanks for selling it!

If you haven't experienced TB lights before, then its an added delight to enjoy the first one. :)

Scott's lights are beautifully designed and machined and they were largely responsible for leading me into the fascinating journey of collecting awesome custom flashlights.