• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Triple Arc LS, Jil Lite UV, Aleph 19 UV, Aleph 2, Leef, Barbolight, Surefire C2, AOTH

zoran

Enlightened
First 'I'll take it' applies. Items will be sent from Switzerland and prices are inclusive of shipping via registered mail with full tracking. Payment by PayPal or bank transfer. I keep the right to refuse sale to anyone. Please PM with any questions. Thanks.

NO TRADES PLEASE

- Triple Arc LS set in perfect condition. This is sporting a triple emitter pill that was done by Derek (DatiLED), both twisty and clicky tails. Pretty sure the emitters are Nichia 219 4500K. Three levels with 1.4A high. $200 185 SOLD

- Aleph 19 UV 2x123 McClicky (Natural) , McR-20 reflector. WITHDRAWN

- Orange Aleph 2 1x123 running a 3 speed 1.5A LE by DatiLED with XP-G2 emitter and a wonderful 4000K tint. Green GITD ring under the lens. $230 200 SOLD

- Leef 18650 body for Surefire e-series. E threads on head, C threads on Tail. $65 (SOLD)

- AOTH stingray holster with belt loop for McGizmo PD or similarly sized lights. $200 (SOLD)

- Barbolight U9 modded by wquiles to a warm (neutral to my eyes) MCE emitter, fully regulated HipCC driver, and powered by 26500 cells. Will's thread describing this fascinating build is linked below. An absolute STEAL at WITHDRAWN

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Barbolight-U9-with-Warm-White-MC-E-and-HipCC

- Yellow Surefire C2 with vestureofblood's MT-G2 Q0 5000K dropin (Adventure sport UI - see linked thread). A few tiny specs of cerakote missing but overall in very good to excellent codition. $WITHDRAWN

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...3000-OTF-lumen

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sir, I'll kindly take this:

Leef 18650 body for Surefire e-series. E threads on head, C threads on Tail. $65

Thank you.

Lampas

Newly Enlightened
Hey. What Batteries does the Surefire C2 accept?
Thank you