Jeff Hanko Flashlight

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the FB group Hanko Machine Works. They get auctioned off there from time to time, and often go for sale from individuals as well. Hope this helps :)

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the FB group Hanko Machine Works. They get auctioned off there from time to time, and often go for sale from individuals as well. Hope this helps :)
They don't get auctioned off (except for one supper conductor for charity), they hold lottos. No individual sales or WTB are allowed there either. Flashlight Fanatics on FB is a good place to keep an eye out. Also some knife forums. I see them more often on knife forums than here.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eraursls1984 I was just going to suggest Flashlight Fanatics myself. I remembered your username from a post I made in the group for people to list their CPF and BLF usernames.

Also check out the group Knives Lights and Other Cool Stuff on Facebook. I haven't been in that group long but it appears you might see one turn up for sale in there as well, lot of those guys seem to know what's up when it comes to quality gear.

Rusdon

Newly Enlightened
I just won my first via Facebook. He does lottos pretty regularly with a good chance at scoring one.