Is the Leef body waterproof?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently scored here in the marketplace a Leef 18650 E-head C-Tail body and noticed the C-Tail end (correction: E-head, not C-Tail) has no slot for O-ring. I would like to know if how waterproof or weatherproof is the Leef body? Am not referring to diving or full submersion in deep water... but more on protection against the elements like rain or accidental immersion and the likes.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strange, I remember mine having them. I just looked, but I can't find it to double check, but I remember it not coming with Orings and having to add them. Hopefully some Leef expert will chime in.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strange, I remember mine having them. I just looked, but I can't find it to double check, but I remember it not coming with Orings and having to add them. Hopefully some Leef expert will chime in.

Pls don't bother to double check, as you remember having them is already good enough help. Thanks!

Leef 18650 C2E tube O-rings ... double rings to the C tailcap, single ring to the E bezel

Archimedes, thank you. Looks like I've interpreted the photo the wrong way around (will update the OP)... I stand corrected, it seems to me now it's the E-head that doesn't have one, not the C-tailcap as I see two O-rings.

But as you just confirmed, there's one for the E-bezel/head, that's good to hear.

Last edited: