• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What's the first Klarus Flashlight you owned?

klight

Enlightened

• Facebook: @klaruslight
  • YouTube: @Klarus Flashlights
  • Instagram: @klaruslighting

Klarus Recently New Products

The Compact Magnetic Charging Tactical Light

******Klarus XT12S******

-Released on Aug. 30th 2017-
The Klarus XT12GT has impressed the flashlight community by its super advanced features and high performance in various situations, now we're excited to announce KlarusÂ's newest advanced flashlight, XT12S, XT12GT' brother, a compact version of XT12GT with same power but smaller size in head, is released today.
36077248694_549f658e91_z.jpg

More Info of XT12S: http://bit.ly/2wWRLfQ

The King of Tactical Lights 2017

Compact Rechargeable Tactical Light
******Klarus XT2CR******
-Released on July 31th 2017-

Features of the Mini Tactical Light XT2CR FYI:

CREE XHP35 HD LED
1600Lumens
Compact size
One-touch Strobe
Micro-USB charging port
Dual-switch
18650 Battery
Programmable
Tactical setting
Outdoor setting
Digital intelligent charging module
Intelligent battery capacity indicator
ITS( Intelligent Temperature Protection System)
Intelligent Battery Load Check System
Safety design
1 inch flashlight
IPX8 Waterproof
Multiple Applications
High output 18650 tube light
Klarus XT2CR - 1600Lumens Tactical LED Torch Review

More Info of XT2CR: http://bit.ly/2wKO61r
Klarus XT2CR Giveaway: http://bit.ly/2icRXlZ

High CRI Diffused Penlight
******Klarus P20******
-Released on July 20th 2017-

Klarus High CRI Diffused Penlight P20 is an extremely lightweight, 230 lumens compact pocket light that developed for multiple tasks for medical examination, repairs and inspections, daily use, everyday carry and outdoor, it is specially designed for doctors, engineers, professionals, sportsman, office EDC, outdoor trips.

The features of this pocket light are compact durable construction, exquisite design, nichia high CRI LED CRI≥90(5000K), zero blue ray damage to the eyes, high performance PMMA optical lens with 92% light transmission, light can be projected evenly on exam area, optimum beam output, mode memory function, and a user-friendly tailcap switch for single-handed operation. Complete control with one-touch on/one touch off/one-touch mode switch from the tail switch, convenient and easy to operate.

Penlight P20 is excellent as either a stylus light or as a pocket flashlight, and also a reliable backup light. The P20 Penlight works with 2 AAA Alkaline or Ni-MH batteries and has a runtime up to 193 hours with High-Medium-Low output mode.
Klarus Penlight P20 Review - 230Lumens High CRI Diffused Penlight

More Info of Penlight P20: http://bit.ly/2yuxMUE
Penlight P20 Giveaway: http://bit.ly/2vd8uIq

Hey, Flashaholics,

What's the first Klarus Flashlight you owned?

Let's go back to the past to find the first experience of using Klarus Flashlight.

Is it a everyday carry flashlight?

For EDC flashlight, how it possible not to mention Klarus's mini-might illumination AA flashlight Mi7 and Mi7 Ti. The mini edc light Mi7 with 700lumens and beam distance up to 110meters, 8colors for optional, no matter the elder or the youth, women or man can use it every day, no wonder Mi7 is welcomed so much in the market once it is released.

Is it a tactical flashlight for law enforcement or self-defense?

For tactical flashlight, how it possible for us to forget Klarus XT series? The famous senior instructor
of Germany-Florian Lahner, who has rich experience on anti-terrorism and self-defense. He even takes XT11 everyday and also uses it as a common teaching tool. And for Klarus XT series, no matter the rechargeable tactical flashlight XT11GT or the magnetic-charging extended reach tactical flashlight XT12GT with programmable interface, or the mini tactical EDC XT1C, XT2C or the coming new flashlight XT2CR, which with patented dual or triple switches, compact design, higher output than same size flashlight in the market, more functions, best materials.etc.

What's more, how could not to speak more of the advanced EDC tactical flashlight XT1C? 700lumens too, beam reaches over 210meters, but compact design as small as you could think, you can use it for outdoor, everyday carry or law enforcement too. Featured with smart ITS temperature control system to protect the PCBA of the flashlight over heat and ensure long term usage same with other Klarus Flashlights, two-way clip to accommodate different user preferences, put on the hat like a headlamp, or insert and grasp on the belt of your backpack, whatever place you could imagine, patented dual tactical tail switches as the significant advantage of Klarus XT Series Tactical Flashlights, one-hand tactile control, an evolution of flashlight UI, XT1C even has won China Outdoor Industry Annual Awards 2016.

Is it a searchlight?

As for search & rescue, Klarus latest new product searchlight G35 like a super star, which featured 1000m super long beam distance, 2000lumens, can't believe it? Please take few minutes to read the review video here.

Is it a cool rugged light for hunting?

And for hunting light, Klarus XT30R, the magnetic charging programmable flashlight was designed not only for hunting but also for rescue area. It adopts CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED, with output up to 1800lumens, beam distance up to 820m, a strong night tool for hunting. With patented magnetic charging port can be self-located, easy to activate, waterproof and dustproof, the magnetic charging port is designed with phosphor copper material, it's gold-plating to anti-corrosion and rust resistantly. It is also with patented dual switches on the tail cap, support one-hand tactile control and one touch access, very easy to change working modes. With smart ITS temperature system, battery capacity indicator, work with 2 18650 battery assembly, long runtime ensured. The hunting light XT30R is also compatible with all 1'' rail mounting system and Klarus dual remote switch TRS1, that mean it is a good weapon assistant for hunting, and law enforcement too.

Not mentioned all models here, but every model likes a lovely kid of Klarus family with some cherish memories and warm moments, here Klarus team wish all Klarus fans enjoy better life with Klarus Flashlights, and keep to support Klarus, Klarus team will try the best to bring more innovations and make more improvements day by day to thanks all of you.

Thanks & New Products Foreshow

Thanks for reading, and here a little secret to share with you guys who read this post, 4 new models with totally different designs for different applications will be released soon during September to October.

GUESS what will be them?

Last edited:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
In 2012, the year I joined CPF, was also the time I got my first 'good' flashlight, I bought the Klarus XT11.

STREAMHAWAII

Newly Enlightened
What is the color of the LED on the Klarus Mi7 Titanium. I'm ready to purchase one. I know it's CREE XP-L HI V3 LED but what is color variation. Please show a spec chart.

Maybe I'll start a new post. Sorry. I'm a Noob
:fail:

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened
What is the color of the LED on the Klarus Mi7 Titanium. I'm ready to purchase one. I know it's CREE XP-L HI V3 LED but what is color variation. Please show a spec chart.

Maybe I'll start a new post. Sorry. I'm a Noob
:fail:
Hello, STREAMHAWAII, it is cold white color of the LED on the Klarus Mi7 Titanium. Color variation? 1A
Mi7 Ti link fyi: http://bit.ly/2utS6FY

BloodLust

Enlightened
My Klarus XT11 Upgrade was my 1st Klarus light and is still my bag EDC.

Is there a way to get the new tailcap with the paddle switch for it? Mine still has the old tailcap.

----------

I'm guessing that one of the new releases is a lantern.
Another an ultra flood.

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened

Is there a way to get the new tailcap with the paele switch for it? Mine still has the old tailcap.

----------

Another an ultra flood.

Hello, BloodLust, XT11 is not compatible with other models' tailcap, pls kindly note it, thanks.

Bourbon City

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my first Klarus last evening. It's the model G20 that I ordered from GearBest for a price of $61.99 with free 26650 battery and shipping. I don't know if I can give you the code without getting in trouble with the Advertising Rules. Let me know if it's OK, and if it is, then I'll post the coupon code.

kalel332

Newly Enlightened

Is there a way to get the new tailcap with the paddle switch for it? Mine still has the old tailcap.

----------

Another an ultra flood.
Try goinggear.com

khaleeq

Newly Enlightened
Mine is P20. Received it yesterday. Really love the beam profile. The most usable beam profile for close-up tasks. I wish it had a reversible pocket clip.

spydie fanatic

Newly Enlightened
XT11 ...since have bought an xt15 and two more xt11...I bought a xt12gt last week and lost it the other day, but it was having issues so oh well...ordered a new one :)