• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Muyshondt Aeon Mk III Titanium; McGizmo Ti PD-S

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

1. Muyshondt Aeon Mk III titanium. I bought this light direct from Enrique when it first came out. I have never carried it, and only really checked it for function. It remains in as new condition. Takes a CR2 battery; Nichia emitter with a beautiful beam and useful mode spacing. This light is currently unavailable from Enrique. Price $425 including shipping and fees. SOLD

2. McGizmo Ti PD-S. McGizmo's piston drive classic with Seoul emitter. Two modes, green trit installed in the piston. I am the second owner of this light. I received it in as new condition from another CPF member, and I have never carried it, but only used it occasionally around the house. The light remains in top unblemished condition. I believe the first owner bought it from Don during the May 2007 wave. Price $600 including shipping and fees. SOLD

PayPal only, please. The first "I'll take it" in this thread prevails over offers otherwise received. I will only ship to US mailing addresses.

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Muyshondt Aeon Mk III Titanium; McGizmo Ti PD-S

The Aeon is sold to sigfan. PM sent. Thanks!

The Ti PD-S is still available.

Last edited:

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the McGizmo Ti PD-S. Sending PM.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both lights are now sold and will ship out Monday morning. Many thanks to sigfan and Flash-O-Maniac!