• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GUESSING GAME NUCLEUS GIVEAWAY!!! (Open to all members here)

GUESSING GAME NUCLEUS GIVEAWAY!!! (Open to all members here)

With a new finish being offered for the next release, it is time for a giveaway. Past giveaways were based on photo contests, only open to existing owners of this light, this contest is open to all members here on FF. Once this contest concludes, this new finish will be announced this upcoming week, with a release date of the following week.

Here is all the help, I will give you:

- This is not a new material, rather a new finish completed on the Titanium version.

- This specific version of this finish hasn't been done on a flashlight (As far as I know)

- This finish is rarely done on custom flashlights.

- It is not bead-blasted or stonewashed finish (Although bead blasted will be available for the remaining Ti pieces)

RULES:

- One entry per member.

- Be as specific as you can (partially correct answer won't be accepted)

- I won't give you clues, how close you are, contest will go for 48 hours. (If no correct answer, further clues will be given)

- If multiple correct answers are given, winner will be chosen based on earliest time-stamp.

- Contest will be cross-posted on Flashlight Fanatics Facebook group, and CPF Facebook forum, again, earliest time-stamp with the correct answer will win.

- If you are a member of Flashlight Fanatics Facebook group as well as here, you may enter one guess for each.

GRAND PRICE: Fully loaded (5 trits installed) Nucleus Ti Edition (Polished version $200 value)

If you're unfamiliar with this flashlight, you can check out the original sales thread on HERE:

35835400431_0594603aec_b.jpg

Razer

Newly Enlightened
Ionbond/PACVD coating, typically used on firearms.[h=1][/h]

Every 2 hours I'll give you a new clue, until the correct complete answer is given.
HERE IS CLUE #1:

Some answer were partially correct. This finish has different color variations. You'll have to name the exact color variation. To help you a bit more, this is a combination of 2 of the same type of finishes.

CLUE #2: As I've mentioned, this finish is done, combining 2 finishes. The words I'm looking for describes the 2 colors and the name of the process, rather than the chemical elements being used in the process. One of the color and the process has been mentioned many times already, so we're getting closer to the right answer. This will be the last clue for the day, next one will be given next morning, unless someone comes up with the right answer. Good Luck!

Some really close ones! Next clue will go up between 7:30-8:30 PST in the morning. it should go pretty quick from there! Good Luck everyone!