• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD/WITHDRAWN

LightJunk

Enlightened
1. Surefire FM24 Rare Metal (presumably aluminum) crosshair beam cover. Mint. Asking WITHDRAWN
CAYdzVb.jpg

kl8qi1y.jpg

728Dx2u.jpg

Prices is inclusive of Paypal fees & Registered Mail shipping Worldwide from Malaysia. No trades please. Need funds.

First :takeit: reply below gets the item. Prompt payment is expected. PM for Paypal info.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
LJ :)

SOLD ITEMS BELOW

Copper Maratac CR123 Rev.2 NIB. Asking $80 SOLD to fonfan

QGJm48N.jpg

erIa0FL.jpg

Surefire HA OD E1e bored head for triple LED mod. Head was bored by Myron. Copper Heatsink done by him as well. I just don't have the time to finish the mod. Comes with 10507 Carclo clear optics. Glass has chips as pictured.
Head is in excellent condition. Driver cavity ID is at 14mm and OD is at 17mm. Maybe someone can redo the ID to 15mm to accept available driver. Asking $80 $70 SOLD to DrafterDan

DeaZMIk.jpg

DVSHOTy.jpg

8lIlPbA.jpg

WObYmza.jpg

WNIGDZb.jpg

npBusgw.jpg

Hw5dWkt.jpg

Surefire E1D as I call it. Z68 tailcap and Surefire E1e body. Surefire HA Black E1e bored crenelated head from an E2D for triple LED mod. Head was bored by Myron. Copper Heatsink done by him as well. I just don't have the time to finish the mod. Comes with 10507 Carclo clear optics. Driver cavity ID is at 15mm suitable for readily available driver.Excellent condition. No splitting. Asking $OLD $200

WPt5bTr.jpg

tmyNSEo.jpg

H0iMnr4.jpg

uPKu0Aj.jpg

hyXtpnu.jpg

CmWVcc5.jpg

FyKdiED.jpg

Last edited: