HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is an interest thread for the HDS High Noon light. Since selling out of the first run so quickly, I have gotten phone calls and emails asking if there would be a second run. I have the LEDs, and Henry is willing... so...
For those who don't know, the High Noon is a limited HDS run that has 93-94 CRI, is 5700k utilizing a Niche 219c. It is 200 lumens. Testing on an integrating sphere revealed these to be as close to noon day sun in temp and color rendition as anything on the market. You can find lots of info in the HDS thread.

Once the interest thread hits 24 lights, it will be closed, orders will be taken, and the lights built. They are $299 for Rotary or Clicky. You can pick bezel color, flush or raised tail, even 18680 (add $49) or AA tube (add $63).

So, who would like one... or another one?

Hogo

flashlight nut

Enlightened
What the hell. I'm in. It will be nice to have a back up in the event it is never offered again. I do prefer the high noon over the 3 o'clock high.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Although I have one, would love to gift one to my son. So, I'm in.
Edit: I would also jump on a run of the 3 o'clock if any one asks.

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if I could order a LE alone as I already have a spare body, bezel and reflector?

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
So could you do the EDC LE clicky or tactical rotary? Or is it just the basic rotary and click version?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, it looks like 7-8 so far.
They would be whatever configuration you wanted i.e. Rotary, Tactical, Executive, black or silver bezel, flush or raised tail.
Crazyeddiethefirst, take care of yourself! Hope all works out for you.