• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E02H headlamp is releasing

Manker

Newly Enlightened
00__72111.1500520326.500.500.jpg

03__19303.1500530858.500.500.jpg

Features:
1. Multi Purpose Flashlight - "L" shape design that together with adjustable elastic headband, a reversible clip and a sufficiently powerful magnet in the tail, offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent ...
2. Incredibly compact and lightweight but powerful AAA Headlamp - weighs just 1.9 oz before battery installation, but adopts CREE XPG3 LED, or high CRI Nichia 219C LED, Max. 220 Lumens oupput in Turbo, power by 1x AAA battery
3. Multi-brightness levels available: Moonlight, Low, High, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon.
4. Lock out & Engineering mode function: Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. Engineering Mode is able to program the lowest "Moonlight" from many possible, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
5. Most efficiency constant current circuit and unique heat dissipation copper structure also make Manker E02H significantly different with other lights.

Specification:
Emitter: CREE XPG3 LED / Nichia 219C LED, CRI >90
Maximum output: 220lumens ( CREE XPG3 version)
Maximum output: 180lumens (Nichia 219C version)
Maximum beam intensity: 760cd
Maximum beam distance: 55meters
Working voltage: 0.6-1.8v
Water proof: IPX-8, 2M
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Magenetic tailcap
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 72mm (length) x 20mm (Head diameter)
Weight: 56gram
Accessories: o-ring *1, lanyard *1, user manual *1, pocket clip *1, headband *1

Brightness levels & runtime:
Moonlight 0.6lumens 84hrs
Low 16lumens 10hrs
High 70lumens 2hrs
Turbo 220-70lumens 3min-1.8hrs
Strobe 220lumens
Operation:
manker-e02h-ui.jpg

Lock out:
One click - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.

Engineering Mode (Choose output level for moonlight mode):
Quick click for 4 times from any mode to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long pres to make your final choice.

More information please refer to http://www.mankerlight.com/manker-e...mp-220-lumens-angle-head-light-with-headband/

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
So basically it's the E02 with a headstrap? Are there any other differences that justify a new model name?

Nev

Banned
Will you be selling the headband separately for us who already bought the light?

BingoThink

Newly Enlightened
Is the E02H really a different/brighter shade of red than the original E02 or is that just a camera difference?

I was leaning towards the E02 in red but I also like the headband...but I like the headband with the darker red and I'm not sure if I can have both.