• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: (SOLD)E Series TLS Head and (SOLD)EDC+Triple Drop-in

flashlight nut

Enlightened
First up is a TLS E Series Head (Tx2) with impact bezel and neutral emitter. I bought this from a member years ago to put on an E2l body. It lived in a holster inside a go bag for years but didn't see any use. I don't remember much about it but it has a pencil tight beam and 2 stage Hi/Low output. High output is about 250 lumens. It is in excellent shape but has slight wear on edge of crenelations. I tried to capture it with close up pics. Comes with original box. Price $50. SOLD
XTTmEtV.jpg

CgRmTkx.jpg

Next up is an EDC+ triple drop-in with Neutral White XP-G2 R5 emitters. 3 Modes (H-M-L) and 700 OTF. I bought this new from EDC+ but hasn't seen much use since Oveready started making the V5. It is used but didn't see a lot of use. It lived in an Oveready 6P bored host with McClicky upgrade. Excellent condition except for some slight scuffs on body from being in host. Comes with original packaging and everything shown below. Price $50.SOLD

jyZ4vdT.jpg

B2ozVJL.jpg

TERMS:
Shipping only within US.
First "I'll take it" gets it.
Shipping includes USPS small flat rate box. Extra insurance at buyer's expense.
Not responsible for package after it leaves post office.
PayPal only.

Last edited:

Flashlike

Enlightened
Re: WTS: E Series TLS Head and EDC+Triple Drop-in

flashlight nut -- that EDC+ triple drop-in with Neutral White XP-G2 R5 emitters is calling my name. I'll take it, please!

Flashlike

Enlightened
Re: WTS: E Series TLS Head and EDC+Triple Drop-in

flashlight nut -- I received the EDC+ Neutral XPG2 triple drop-in today. Nice job on the packaging. Made me think of Fort Knox. :)

The drop-in has already settled in its new home which is a Surefire 6P bored for 18650 battery and with a Malkoff MD2 tail cap.
Wow -- that thing is really bright on high and the beam is very smooth (i.e. no artifacts). Thanks again! :thumbsup:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: WTS: E Series TLS Head and (SOLD)EDC+Triple Drop-in

Payment received. Thanks. Please provide US address as discussed.