• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Tain Flute AA w/7 trits

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Details: Nichia 219 92+ CRI, Titanium, Sapphire Glass, 2 level twisty, aqua(?) glow around the emitter, 7 vials of 1.5x6mm trits in the tail with blue and green alternating.

Condition: excellent/near mint condition, 9/10; I got this from the CPF Marketplace last May with the normal titanium swirls, but no dings or dents spotted, almost as mint. And haven't consumed 1 full charge of NiMh AA, basically used just to test it, I played more with it turned off, to see the trits in action (where the beauty of Tain is!) $300.00 shipped worldwide **SOLD**

Added info: just nitpicking here, spotted one of the tritium vials (green) installed very slightly off, probably less than a degree off. Received this as is; but all trits are securely installed (w/ Norland adhesive I assume) with no wobble, and glows strongly and beautifully!

32c56fd8de0fd2b617459913e1c5b0ff.jpg

78a61a74f479d003e56e1f8c875f6f23.jpg

T&C:
First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrap mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe and rate the condition of these items with transparency and in the best way possible, but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Tain Flute AA w/ 7 trits

Could you add some dark shots to appreciate Tain's work? Tail and lens?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tain Flute AA w/ 7 trits

PayPal funds sent. Thanks Dave!
Got it, Thank you Sir.

This is sold. Thanks CPF!

**note: will update thread title accordingly when I have access to computer, right now using Tapatalk, thanks for your patience.**

Last edited:

Ray-o-light

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tain Flute AA w/ 7 trits

Just received the flute and it is in perfect condition. Thank you very much for everything!