• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ****SOLD WTS: Two Thrunite lights as a set

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a bit unusual, but I'm selling these two lights as a set to save money on shipping. I'm offering someone a great deal. U.S. Buyers only, please. The first one to post an "I'll take it," gets both items. Asking $32 shipped for the set! SOLD Payments accepted via Paypal.

The larger light is a Thrunite TN12 (2016 Edition) with a neutral tint. I believe the color temperature is in the neighborhood of 5000K, although I don't have testing equipment. It is warmer than my lights measured at 6000K but cooler than those rated at 4000K. This little reflector creates a broad, smooth beam with surprising throw. I did accidentally drop the light once from hip height onto the floor, resulting in a very minor blemish on the bezel. The function of the light was not affected. I'm selling this with the pocket clip and the belt holster that were originally included.

The smaller light is the Thrunite T10, which operates on one AA battery. It's been used once or twice, but I've never stored an alkaline battery inside for fear of leakage. It's essentially like new. I'll send it in the original box with the pocket clip and the light diffuser cone.

IMG-0841.jpg
IMG-0842.jpg
IMG-0843.jpg

IMG-0844.jpg

IMG-0846.jpg

Last edited:

Devildude

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Two Thrunite lights as a set

I will take them, PM me with the paypal info.