Hate to ask...best place currently to buy Surefire? Site Sposors?

Lodogg2221

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.
Since my E2D Ultra took a walk on me, I want to replace it. I had a few places I used to use, but none seem to be around anymore.
In a thread on here from 2010, lots of people mentioned Spyder Tactical. Seems like they used to be a site sponsor, and had great deals for members, but I cant find them now either.
I hate to ask, but cant seem to find much on the forum. Ive been looking since yesterday, and no luck. I know about the marketplace, and actually posted a wanted ad there, as I dont mind a used Surefire at all. Heck, I dont mind many used lights, if they arent beat to heck.

Its been quite a while since Ive looked, but is there a list somewhere of site sponsors and what they deal with? Meaning, can I find a list of a sponsor that will also show who is also a Surefire dealer?
Or if anyone can point me in the right direction of a good dealer with good prices, Id appreciate that too.

As to the first part of this post, this is the second Surefire thats gone MIA on me in the last 7 years. Not bad considering everywhere I take them, and how they get used, but it still sucks when it happens. Maybe I just need a tether for them....lol.