• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaways - Which Option you’d like to choose for your Klarus Tactial Light XT12GT?

klight

Enlightened

Hello, Flashaholics,

Thank all your guys took apart in this GAW with huge enthusiasm.
Sorry for the late announcement for the winners of this GAW due to personnels replacement of CPF in Klarus Company, thank Henk4U2 remind it in our new post,
Klarus is serious for any GAWs or Activities, pls keep more attention to Klarus and our posts

Winners please PM us your contact name, address, post code and telephone number ASAP, we'll send out your FREE Gifts this week.

Which Option you'd like to choose for your Klarus Tactical Light XT12GT?

Which Option you'd like to choose for your Klarus Tactical Light XT12GT?
Poll Time: July 24th​- 31th​ 2017

Hello, dear Flashaholics, we want your opinion, please take little time to answer the poll now and you could win 1 set of the 3 sets of Giveaways! Thank you very much.

Giveaways: FT12 Filters (Valued at US$30.00, red, green & blue color)
Three Lucky dogs will be generated out randomly.

How to WIN the FT12 Filters Giveaways?

1. Choose an option or options.
  2. Comment for each option for where you'd like to utilize it to.

Option 1: Red Filter

Option 2: Blue Filter

Option 3: Green Filter

Option 4: White Diffuser Filter

Option 5: White Diffuser

More about XT12GT: http://bit.ly/2uGp0Uy

More about FT12 Filters:
http://bit.ly/2tw7UnI

Last edited:

maukka

Enlightened
Re: Giveaway - Which Option you'd like to choose for your Klarus XT12GT?

I'll take the qp_a" onClick="var option.

Zak

Enlightened

I like both the white diffusers.

The conical diffuser turns a flashlight into a lantern, lighting up a room. Its design allows for use on lights of various sizes.

The white filter diffuser looks good for use in the field, turning a thrower into a flooder, letting the user carry less.

Henk4U2

Enlightened

I would prefer option 5, the White Diffuser. The XP12GT is not a light I would carry when I explore caves, etc. So I personally would not have much use for the White Diffuser Filter. Back in my tent, I want to see things without (almost) burning through the canvas. Here comes in the White Diffuser very handy :thumbsup:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, I would love to have the white flat and conical diffuser. In my country, power failures are common, so a diffuser will convert my XT12GTs (I have 3) into lanterns.

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened

I'm like both options 4&5. While & conical diffuser. Each of them could have indoor or outdoor use.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Is this a real GAW? Who are Three Lucky dogs will be generated out randomly.

It ain't gonna happen, I guess.

Last edited:

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Seems I have won a prize. WOW!! Thank you very much Klarus. My first Klarus, also my first tactical LED light, is an XT12GT. So I am very anxious what there is to discover out there with one of those filters attached to it.

PM is on it's way. Glad that it was just an organisational glitch (who has to do what, when, where) on your side.
And that you had every intention to carry out this GAW to the end :party:

klight

Enlightened
Seems I have won a prize. WOW!! Thank you very much Klarus. My first Klarus, also my first tactical LED light, is an XT12GT. So I am very anxious what there is to discover out there with one of those filters attached to it.

PM is on it's way. Glad that it was just an organisational glitch (who has to do what, when, where) on your side.
And that you had every intention to carry out this GAW to the end :party:

Hello Henk4U2, pls read the Giveaway, it is not an XT12GT, but FT12 Filter, thanks.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Hello Henk4U2, pls read the Giveaway, it is not an XT12GT, but FT12 Filter, thanks.

Hello klight, please read my post carefully. It says that I already have an XT12GT. And that it was my first Klarus. So when I attach the FT12 filters on it, that you are about to send me, I get a new perspective of what is out there. Thank you.

Edit 20170920: Just got a PM from Klarus saying they will arrange shipment of my prize ASAP.
Thank you, again. :grin2:

Edit 20171010: Got PM with tracking info. Thank you, klight.

Edit 20171022: PM-ed klight to send me correct tracking-info.

Edit 20171025: Today I found a note on my doormat, there was a parcel for me at the postal agency. (Look ma, no tracking. Surprise, I did not have to do all the tracking myself. IMHO PostNL has a bad track record. No pun intended).
Three filters in three blisters. In a bubble bag. In a cardboard box. With lots of sticky tape.
Well done, klight. Now I just have to wait until the sun sets. Whoehahaha.

Thank you, klight.

Last edited: