Texas Lumens Light For Sale

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE EDIT 7-27-17:

I had to run a hand full of these so while I was at it, I punched out a couple of 20700 Ripples Bodies. For those that might want this in a 20700 battery size.... I added two images to the bottom of the post. Same Price.... Enjoy! Thanks to all!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is one of our P-60 lights. Images are down below the details.

I am happy to answer any questions.

At a little discount this one is $125.00

Ships FREE in the USA. USPS Priority Mail With Tracking. NOTE: We will be glad to give international shipping costs on request before the purchase.

The first post saying "I'll Take It" gets the light. I'll send the buyer a PM with the Pay Pal payment information.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!

Made of Precision CNC Machined 7075 Aluminum with a Tellurium Copper Bezel. MADE IN THE U.S.A.

This one uses an 18650 battery. NOT INCLUDED.

Here are the details of the light.......

One of our 18650 size P-60 style … here are the specs on it. It has one of Richard's (RMM) 1150 or so lumen drop in. The specs for this are off of his site.

18650 Battery not included.

Dimensions:

Total Length: 5-5/8"

Major Head Diameter:1-1/2"

Tail Cap Diameter : 1-1/4"

EQUIPPED WITH:

P-60 Dropin: w/ Brass Pill, OP Reflector

LED: XM-L2 U4 1A

LED Color: Cool white (~6500K)

LED Mtg: Noctigon direct-thermal-path MCPCB

Approx Lumens: 1150

DRIVER: Qlite ( Reverse polarity protection ) 8×7135 Chips ~3A to the LED

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

fs5.jpg

....... The Body below is for a 20700 Battery..... All else on the light is as above.....

fs207001.jpg

fs207002.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Nice looking light. What material is it made of? Raw Aluminium?

Will all P60 drop-ins work in the host and is the current drop-in a tight fit?

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the question! I should have ...and just did add the materials to the description. Yes, this is 7075 Aluminum and a Tellurium Copper Bezel. The P-60 dropin has about .003 to .005" clearance to allow a variety of dropins to be used. Many are larger & smaller. We do make custom Tellurium Copper or Aluminum custom dropin that is tight for our triple lights ....or even for a single LED.

Thanks for looking. TL

High_Noon

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in this light, is the 20700, ripples model still available? What and how many modes can be programmed on this light? Which 20700 cell and what mAh level do you recommend for this light? Thanks

Last edited:

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in this light, is the 20700, ripples model still available? What and how many modes can be programmed on this light? Which 20700 cell and what mAh level do you recommend for this light? Thanks

This is one of our P-60 lights. We do still have / build these. We use the 20700 Sanyo 4000 MAH here to test and work with and it works very well. Normally, these come with a 5 Mode: 5% -- 30% -- 100% -- Strobe -- Beacon & Last Mode Memory (After 3 seconds). driver in them but if you want something different we can do that. These aren't really power eating lights in this case but the 20700 does give better run times. The driver does need of course to fit a P-60 drop in for this light. We are happy to do whatever you like that will fit. Many Thanks for looking. TL

High_Noon

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to decide between this model and the all aluminum or all copper version. My concern is galvanic corrosion between the two dissimilar metals. I'm not really concerned about the copper as it's relatively stable, but the aluminum, when in contact with the copper and an electrolyte such as water can easily corrode. Has this ever been an issue on these lights?

Last edited:

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to decide between this model and the all aluminum or all copper version. My concern is galvanic corrosion between the two dissimilar metals. I'm not really concerned about the copper as it's relatively stable, but the aluminum, when in contact with the copper and an electrolyte such as water can easily corrode. Has this ever been an issue on these lights?

No, not at all. I am aware of the reaction but I have never had a problem reported. We make a lot of lights for hunters and rachers and I would think that if it would be a problem that it would have sure shown up there. We do a lot of lights for first responders but the only copper they usually have in them is the light engine. I like the copper but it is heavy.
Thanks!! TL

High_Noon

Newly Enlightened
No, not at all. I am aware of the reaction but I have never had a problem reported. We make a lot of lights for hunters and rachers and I would think that if it would be a problem that it would have sure shown up there. We do a lot of lights for first responders but the only copper they usually have in them is the light engine. I like the copper but it is heavy.
Thanks!! TL
TL: Thanks for the reply. I will give some more thought to exactly what I want, but you sure don't make it easy with so many stellar offerings! I hope to call you next week to discuss a purchase.