• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam L16vn - Best High Output Tactical R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
L16vn

Stock Measured Lumen: 1475
UI Perfected!
Built in USB charging in a relatively compact design
A MUST HAVE LIGHT For any kind of use

Spec 1 and 2 are great for hunting & outdoor spotting due to longer throw
Spec 3 and 4 are great for LEO applications due to larger hot spot and flooder beam for area scanning
Recommended Sony VTC5A

Spec 1: XHP35 HI 6500K Cool White, Lumen 1700, Lux 110K, Throw 663m $115
Spec 2: XHP35 HI 5000K Neutral White, Lumen XXX, Lux XXX, Throw XXX $133
Spec 3: XHP35 HD 6500K Cool White, Lumen 1850, Lux 53, Throw 469m $133
Spec 4: XHP35 HD 5000K Neutral White, Lumen XXX, Lux XXX, Throw XXX $133

[email protected]

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This is the kind of light that I contemplate about when the question ..."If you can only have one light..." comes up ;-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Specs for HD added :)

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I could not find the answer to this online and in videos, but can the turbo mode be memorized? Or does it always require a double press?
vinh, stock numbers are 95kcd, do you think spec one is over 150kcd?

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I could not find the answer to this online and in videos, but can the turbo mode be memorized? Or does it always require a double press?
vinh, stock numbers are 95kcd, do you think spec one is over 150kcd?

FYI, stock is around only 75k CD according to multiple reviews.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. And I just noticed vinh has the lux numbers stated.
But the turbo question is still unknown... anybody know the answer to this?

drummer132132

Enlightened
Thanks. And I just noticed vinh has the lux numbers stated.
But the turbo question is still unknown... anybody know the answer to this?

Probably not memorized though iirc the tail button allows for instant access to turbo?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Too bad HD didnt power more than I thought. I do like the beam more than HI though...XHP35 HI is a beast. Very close performace to the HD. Not like XPL HI VS XPL HD.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw a couple of video reviews of this (stock) light. I totally want one now haha. Can't decide over the HI or HD yet. Probably couldn't tell the difference in lumen output, but the beams are obviously quite different. Can't wait to see beam shots whenever Vinh is able to do them.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just saw a couple of video reviews of this (stock) light. I totally want one now haha. Can't decide over the HI or HD yet. Probably couldn't tell the difference in lumen output, but the beams are obviously quite different. Can't wait to see beam shots whenever Vinh is able to do them.

HI

If HD was the same price then get both but since HD is more expensive then HI. haha

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha. But you also said you like the HD beam better haha. Although, you did say that HI is a beast. It also has twice the lux, which for this light I would probably want. So I suspect I will get the HI. Oh who am I kidding. I'll just head over to the site and order now haha.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Haha. But you also said you like the HD beam better haha. Although, you did say that HI is a beast. It also has twice the lux, which for this light I would probably want. So I suspect I will get the HI. Oh who am I kidding. I'll just head over to the site and order now haha.

HD has better beam but noticeably less throw while overall output is close. Like I said HD is nice company but HI is a must have. I LOVE this light!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright Vihn, light ordered. Show me what you got!!!