• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* WTS: Nucleus Ti

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
I have a few, nice small titanium lights for sale. I decided to venture into larger, high powered lights, so sadly these have to go!

#1 Muyshondt Aeon MkIII Titanium.
A couple small nicks, but otherwise in great shape.
Asking $375 *Sold* with US shipping.

#2 Muyshondt Maus mk1 Titanium. This light has definitely been used! Plenty of scratches and dings, but still functions as it should. Asking $195 *Traded* with US shipping.

Nucleus , world's smallest titanium flashlight!
This thing is tiny! Polished version, with trits installed in tail. Very light surface swirls from minor handling, but otherwise, like new!
Asking $195, $180, Now $175, *Sold* with US shipping.

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Muyshondt Maus, Nucleus

Sorry, I just traded it. I may be listing my Aeon Mk3 Titanium, in its place, though.

NK-AK

Newly Enlightened

interested can i have some photo of the aeon please?

phosphor22

Enlightened

Another bump for this Nucleus - its a great little light!

An other bump, and a little insight for potential buyers for the Nucleus. This light has been discontinued as of last week, which means I won't be making any more of it. If you love miniature items, this will blow your mind. I doubt you'll see an other custom flashlights this small, with this much attention to detail, with a Nichia 219B 90+ CRI high power LED, sapphire window. To sweeten the deal, I will polish out all the swirl marks to the new owner back to it's mirror polish, free of charge. All you have to do, is send it back to me. Btw. out of the 140 pcs. that sold of this light, only 5 has gotten back to the secondary market. I hope, this helps a bit, to make that decision to buy!:)