Another 10x battery question....

bigretic

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys....I have a SF 10x I am trying to revive to its former glory.I have found a pack that I think it's possible it might work.....http://www.batteryspace.com/custom-nimh-battery-7-2v-2700mah-sanyo-2xi3-a.aspx.
I know next to nothing about doing this....I took the battery apart,cleaned everything and now trying to figure how the connections are soldered together.I see where the neg terminal is connected but how is the positive side connected?It looks like the small charging wire is soldered to the positive end but it looks like the tab for the positive is just laying against the ring that touches the head of the 10x.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!I love flashlights,just really not good at the technical aspect.

bigretic

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply!I did see that thread and it gave me the idea to try and rebuild the battery.The original batteries were kr-1700au which are 49mm x 17mm,the stick I want to use is made of Sanyo batteries of that size.I can see where to solder the neg terminal just couldn't see where to solder the positive.