• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway!!! Free Klarus Tactical Light XT2CR for Test...

klight

Enlightened

Hello, everyone,

Thanks a lot for all of you guys participating " Giveaway!!! Free Klarus Tactical Light XT2CR for Test..."!!!

Congratulations to:
#3:
Budda
#57:
mcorp
#71:
LeanBurn

Thanks again for all your guys' enthusiasm,
let's keep paying attention to
klight to get the latest news of Klarus flashlights,
😍More Giveaways😍are on the way, don't miss the chance.

Winners please PM us your contact name, address, post code and telephone number,
your prize, a Klarus Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight XT2CR, will be sent out ASAP, thanks.

***************************************************************************************
G
ood News!!!

Last Day for XT2CR Giveaway Activity!!!
Finish Time:
Dec. 22 2017

Thanks for all of you guys participating in this GAW,

3 Winners will be published here on Dec. 22 2017, each will WIN a XT2CR as a Prize!

Take the FINAL Chance & Comment with What Feature of XT2CR you like,

You may be a winner!!!

• Facebook: @klaruslight
  • YouTube: @Klarus Flashlights
  • Instagram: @klaruslighting

Features of the Mini Tactical Light XT2CR FYI:

CREE XHP35 HD LED
1600Lumens
Compact size
One-touch Strobe
Micro-USB charging port
Dual-switch
18650 Battery
Programmable
Tactical setting
Outdoor setting
Digital intelligent charging module
Intelligent battery capacity indicator
ITS( Intelligent Temperature Protection System)
Intelligent Battery Load Check System
Safety design
1 inch flashlight
IPX8 Waterproof
Multiple Applications
High output 18650 tube light

Hello KLARUS fans,

Would you like to WIN a XT2CR for test?
Here comes a chance.
Top 150 Participants Who Write a Comment
will have the chance to win it randomly.
<|>
Join us Now!!!

|||||||
|||||
|||
|

GiveAway Entry Rules:

1. Take a look at What is the XT2CR here: http://bit.ly/2wfUKwE

&

2. Comment with What Feature of XT2CR you like.

|||||

||||||||
|||||
|||
|
Write Your Comment to Win XT2CR NOW!

Good Luck!!!
or
Buy Klarus XT2CR from Amazon:http://amzn.to/2jkHvJC

Klarus XT2CR - 1600Lumens Tactical LED Torch Review

If you'd like to attend
Another Giveaway of XT2CR on Klarus Facebook Page @klaruslight
pls Search & Like & Follow the page @klaruslight
the Facebook Giveaway will end at 16:00AM of Aug. 30th, 2017
Good Luck!!!

(Note: Dear Flashaholics, The Facebook Giveaway above was finished, winners were published on our Facebook main page @klaruslight already: https://www.facebook.com/klarusligh...248018856583/1442737332440979/?type=3&theater
Pls Don't Misunderstand the Facebook Giveaway with our CPF Giveaway, CPF Giveaway is still working till Top 150 Participants, thanks.)

Last edited:

Budda

Enlightened
Right out of the box: the light has instant low and turbo, features I want on all my lights.
I also like the charging via non proprietary cable or port, and the battery indicator.

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
top 150 reviewers? lol. Is there a list of reviewers now? :p I like that there is a quick access to strobe.

Last edited:

CONCEPT1

Newly Enlightened
I hope i can win!

The things that i love about this light? It has multiple innovative features combined into one small light.

The things that i like and are important for me are;
- The quick strobe button is a real plus, the light is very bright (1600 lumen) and can be used in self-defence situations due to its brightness and quick acces to strobe!
- The quick strobe button is also usable as a mode-selector (when the light is on) this is a very natural way of mode-selecting, because your thumb is already on that place (and also easy to find with your fingers in the dark!)
- The innovative power indicator led (when you turn on the light it will blink for 5 seconds, i.e. Green / Yellow / Red to indicate the power level of your battery) is a very, very nice plus because you can now easy monitor the battery level, and adjust your mode to it!
- The charging system is also a very nice plus because you can charge the light easy, without taking a charger on vacation!
- The strike bezel is also a plus, you can use it for self-defence, but you can also put your light on the table and when you leave it on by accident, you can now see that it is still on due to this bezel.
- The 3600 mah battery is very nice, it is protected and has a large capacity!

I need to see this light in real life, but i think that this will be my favorite tactical light in 2017! Before, i only had Nitecore and/or Fenix lights, so i have no experience yet with Klarus but i think they are the same quality!

I live in the Netherlands so if you want i can make a Dutch and English review and put it on my website!

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
hopefully i can win one after the switches on 2 st12's failed, i would like to see if one fails, will the other switch be able to turn on the light in an emergency. it's a shame because the st12 is otherwise a sturdy, well built light

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened
I've been wanting an XHP light, as I don't have one yet.

I generally like moderately floody lights lights for most tasks, but sometimes I need more throw. For example, sometimes during a hike I arrive at a section where I can see quite far and want to look at what's ahead. I currently take 2 lights on my favourite hike to accommodate this need. This Klarus looks like it will be both a great hiking light for me, as well as a general purpose light. With the very high power it also has enough range to illuminate the extra distance.

It's also about the same size as my regular 18650 light so I know it's pocketable.

I'm also really like the temperature control circuit. I imagine this amount of power can produce a lot of heat and this gives peace of mind.

Thanks, Klarus.

Last edited:

Cobraman502

Enlightened

Hello KLARUS fans,

Would you like to WIN a XT2CR for test?
Here comes a chance.
Top 150 reviewers will have the chance to win it randomly.

<|>
Join us Now!!!
<|>
Come ON!!!
|||||||
|||||
|||
|

GiveAway Entry Rules:

1. Take a look at what kinds of flashlight XT2CR

About XT2CR: http://bit.ly/2wfUKwE
2. Comment with what feature of XT2CR you like.

Features of XT2CR:

CREE XHP35 HD LED
1600Lumens
Compact size
Micro-USB charging port
Dual-switch
18650 Battery
Programmable
Tactical setting
Outdoor setting
Digital intelligent charging module
Intelligent battery capacity indicator
ITS( Intelligent Temperature Protection System)
Intelligent Battery Load Check System
Safety design
1 inch flashlight
IPX8 Waterproof
Multiple Applications
High output 18650 tube light
|||||

||||||||
|||||
|||
|

Good Luck!!!

How do we qualify to win this light? I'm sure everyone in this forum would like to test your light. When will the drawing occur?

stephenk

Enlightened
I'm interested in reviewing this light due to it's flexible user interface including momentary, one touch turbo and one touch strobe. The XT series is quite popular with light painters (such as myself) due to the UI.

BloodLust

Enlightened
I like the programmable/dual settings of the XT2CR.
I can program it depending on the situation.
I'm more inclined to carry this as my EDC to replace my XT11 since the XT2CR is smaller but is brighter.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
As already stated in the thread concerning the first Klarus: that was an XT12GT. And l love it. Also said that it was a bit to large to be a proper EDC-light. Well, Klarus has solved that problem :grin2:

My hight-lights are:
Compact size with 18650 battery and still 1600Lumens
Micro-USB charging port
Dual-switch
Programmable
Tactical setting with one-touch strobe
Outdoor setting
and especially ITS( Intelligent Temperature Protection System)

res1cue

Newly Enlightened
Count me in! I had been wondering what each companies xhp35 1" diameter lights will look like and it seems this checks all the boxes. My favorite: instant high and low, and micro usb charging

vo2max

Newly Enlightened
I love the dual-switch and that the light is programmable.

Thank you!

Zithras

Newly Enlightened
1600 lumen burst mode on a single 18650 is what initially made me take a look at it; very unique when compared to other similar lights

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Yes, how do we enter? Nice looking, very functional light.

I guess you just have entered. IMHO formal reviews are not in order. They just want us to give an opinion on this light. I do believe however, that the GAW only takes place if 150 or more members have commented on this light. But than again: English is not my native tongue. :thinking:

Keitho

Enlightened
I'm worried that the list of top features didn't include color temp or CRI, but I would certainly enjoy trying it out.

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the dual-spring design for battery protection in case of a fall.