Weapons Light for Pistol?

Randall Foreman

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone recommend me a weapons light for a Beretta 92A1? I am not well versed on weapon lights and only know about the Streamlight TLR series. Any other better weapons light out there? I am looking for a plain and simple on/off light, no strobe or laser etc.

Thanks in advance for the help! Just looking for the best simple weapons light for my pistol which will be used for home defense.

Randy

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone recommend me a weapons light for a Beretta 92A1? I am not well versed on weapon lights and only know about the Streamlight TLR series. Any other better weapons light out there? I am looking for a plain and simple on/off light, no strobe or laser etc.

Thanks in advance for the help! Just looking for the best simple weapons light for my pistol which will be used for home defense.

Randy
Pls check on Surefire X300 or Olight Valkyrie PL2

OCD

Enlightened
Sig Sauer makes the Foxtrot1. I'm debating between this and the aforementioned Inforce APL as these are both single CR123 cell lights and not too large. Inforce also makes the APLC, which is a smaller, CR2 powered light.

Edit:
Another reason I'm considering these lights is the battery can be replaced from the front without removing the light from the weapon. The Streamlight and Surefires have to be removed to replace the cells from the rear of the light. Not sure if this matters to you or not.

Last edited: