• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nucleus Zircu-Ti Edition (World Smallest Flashlight)

This is the sales post for the recently introduced Zircuti Edition Nucleus Flashlights.

I have a limited number of 8 pcs. out of which 4 pcs. are available here and 4 on Flashlight Fanatics. facebook forum . In case I still have remaining stock at 8PM I will move items, based on demand from one place to the other. The one difference compared to previous versions are the LED choice, which is a Nichia 219C 4000K 93+ CRI now. Please note, that I have the tritium vials now, so I will be able to install them before this batch ship[s on Monday. Each of these lights will come with Titanium tail piece split rings attachment, and 5mm split ring.

Price of this version: $475 (Tritium vials are not included, please read below. )

Color Choice:

- You have a choice to pick out the colors you prefer, based on the pictures you see attached to this post.
- Please specify at the time of the sale, or soon after which color you prefer.

Tritium option:

- I will install 5x 1mm x 3mm green tritium vials for an additional $40.

These tritium vials are only available in green color, so I can't offer any other colors.
I have all the vials on hand, so your light will ship out with them installed, if you chose to purchase them.

Price: $475
(Not including Tritium vials)

- Please make a prompt payment, as I will assemble and heat color these lights tomorrow, and ship them out on Monday and Tuesday.

Availability: 8 pcs total. (4 being sold here, 4 on Flashlight Fanatics Forum)

-Shipping is $15 for CONUS (USPS Priority Mail, trackable, insured) PLEASE contact me for international shipping estimate!

So here are the specs.

- Size: 1.04" x 3/8" (0.37")

or 26.4mm x 9.44mm (if you are on the metric system) With the split ring holder accessory 1.15" (29.4mm)

- Weight: 0.17 oz or

5 Grams

LED Specifications:

Nichia NVSW219CT "219C" LEDs

D240 Flux Bin

R9050 CRI Rank (90+ CRI)

4000K temperature

Voltage bin: L2

- Light Engine: Brass Pill with 8mm MCPCB

- Optics: 7.5mm Sapphire glass window, with AR coating on both sides, specifically tuned to the wavelenght of this LED

- Brightness in Lumens: ~ 20-25 (This is an estimate based on the current to LED, which is approximately 72mA max. on fresh batteries.)

- Battery Type: (Not Included) 3 x Maxell SR41W (High Drain) Please be advised, that I can only warranty proper fit and run-time, using this specific battery. It was designed around this specific battery, and even though other manufacturers describe sizing to be the same as this one, there are differences. Since this light was built to very tight specifications (only 0.006 gap when the cap is fully turned on), it is unlikely, but possible that other type of batteries will either not reach the batteries, or stick out to far, and waterproofing will not be ensured.

- Runtime: (Please make sure, to read this and to be ok with the intended purpose of this light): Full runtime is over 2 hours (please read the breakdown on how it will drop in brightness during that 2 hours) It was designed to be used for short intervals of 10-20 secs. it will have enough juice for about 100-150 of this 10-15 sec. burst. If it is operated continuously, it will go on 20-25 lumens for about 2 minutes, then gradually drops to about 10 lumens by the 5 minute mark, then it will drop to about 2 lumens by the 10 minute mark. It will continue to run at 2 lumens for about 2 hours.

To additional pictures, please refer to the introductory post HERE.

36445027756_48dd9963e9_b.jpg

36094252680_d69e9b2c37_b.jpg

36323002932_97262b570d_b.jpg

36445026886_76daaeca8e_b.jpg

Last edited: