• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

***Cheers to Rstype***

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great guy to do business with. I called 'back-up' on a RARE light he claimed here on CPF, and a few weeks later he was kind enough to offer me dibs before he posted it for sale.

Thanks again! [emoji106]

archimedes

Flashaholic
Speaking for myself as a member here (not a mod) , I've had multiple smooth transactions with @Rstype ....

Much appreciated, thank you[emoji106]

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed. Top notch guy to deal with. Goes out of his way to help one out.

s85sss

Newly Enlightened
rstype is one example of the great people we can find in this forum.
thanks bud!

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened
Kinda hard to add anything new to his stellar rep here. I had the great pleasure of trading with him and it was seamless. Such a great person to work with and very generous with his help, time, and knowledge. 5 stars, A+ and all that good stuff.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Speaking for myself as a member here (not a mod) , I've had multiple smooth transactions with @Rstype ....

Much appreciated, thank you[emoji106]

I need to give this thread a bump, as @Rstype not only remembered an item in which I had expressed past interest, but was also very generous with the arrangements.

Always a pleasure to deal with, and part of what makes CPF such a great place.

Thanks again buddy !

kimloris

Newly Enlightened
It looks like @Rstype is still the great guy he was when that thread was started in 2017...

Another transaction with Rstype in May of 2021 and everything went super smoothly.
For the anecdote, when he told me that he would ship the following day, I told myself "he must have forgotten that tomorrow is a Sunday".
Well, he actually did ship the next day and I am still puzzled in how he managed to have USPS in possession of the package on a Sunday.

My first transaction with him was 2.5 years ago and it was equally as smooth.

Thank you very much and I am very glad there are still people like him around.